- Hi, I made a very simple add-on mainly for myself but didn't want to keep it from you.
- Install the add-on from Play Store or via the APK file.
- From your apps screen/launcher, start "DirectCall Settings" and configure the desired phone number and additional settings.
- Re-Start Locus Map, tap the "set function panels" button, tap the "+" and then "Add function button". Select "DirectCall" from the category "Add-ons".
- Tap the newly added DirectCall button to start a test call. You may need to confirm the "phone" permission the first time you do this.
- Call a preconfigured phone number from the Locus Map main screen
- Optionally display a confirmation dialog before calling
- Optionally call with speaker enabled
- Starting "DirectCall" from your apps screen/launcher will also start a call, same way as the button in Locus Map
- DirectCall does not perform a VoIP call, but uses the default phone app on your device to start a regular phone call
The add-on allows you to add a button to the main map screen for calling a configured phone number with a single touch.
How to use:
Source code is available on