Hier ein kurzes Video, das Schritt für Schritt zeigt, wie es zu reproduzieren ist.
This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.Show posts Menu
Quote from: Thomas S on October 05, 2019, 12:00:39
If you change the coordinates of a Geocache waypoint and return to the waypoints list of the Geocache afterwards, then the coordinates are still the old ones.
In order to update the coordinates, you first have to leave that Geocache and enter again.
Steps to reproduce:
- go to the waypoints tab in a Geocache
- tab on a waypoint
- click on the circle dot on the right side of the waypoint coordinates
- now choose any possibility to change the coordinates and change them
- return to the Geocache and observe that the coordinates didn't change
- leave that Geocache and enter again, now the coordinates changed
Quote from: menion on May 25, 2019, 15:28:06
1. really interesting. Just get same bug report on the help desk and have no idea how this happens. There is only a single file per map in your maps folder? Are you using "External maps"?
2. Do not understand. Fact that application is visible in the list of recently used apps means nothing. This list only displays apps you used, not the apps that run. Also, on Android everything runs always, it says nothing. Important is if application do anything, if consume battery, CPU, internet etc. Do Locus Map anything when you close it? Hope not.