Hi!
I am experiencing intermittent dropouts when displaying and recording sensor data (cadence and power output) transmitted from my Bosch Performance Line SX e-bike.
Setup & Troubleshooting already performed:
Locus Map runs in the foreground.
All battery optimizations and background power-saving restrictions for Locus Map have been completely disabled on the device (Poco F7 Ultra).
Observed Behavior:
The cadence (RPM) display sporadically drops (displays -) for several seconds during the ride.
Power (Watts) values are not continuously recorded, resulting in missing data points in the track logs.
Expected Behavior:
Continuous, uninterrupted display and logging of cadence and power sensor data.
Environment:
Device: Poco F7 Ultra
App: Locus Map 4.36 & 4.36.1
Connected Hardware: Bosch E-Bike (Performance Line SX) with latest firmware
Additional Information & Testing Assistance:
I understand that your team may not have a Bosch e-bike available for hands-on hardware testing and might be developing this integration without a direct test setup.
I would be very happy to assist you in troubleshooting this issue! I can readily provide recorded .fit files, debug logs, or help test beta builds if needed. Please let me know what data or logs would be most useful.
I am experiencing intermittent dropouts when displaying and recording sensor data (cadence and power output) transmitted from my Bosch Performance Line SX e-bike.
Setup & Troubleshooting already performed:
Locus Map runs in the foreground.
All battery optimizations and background power-saving restrictions for Locus Map have been completely disabled on the device (Poco F7 Ultra).
Observed Behavior:
The cadence (RPM) display sporadically drops (displays -) for several seconds during the ride.
Power (Watts) values are not continuously recorded, resulting in missing data points in the track logs.
Expected Behavior:
Continuous, uninterrupted display and logging of cadence and power sensor data.
Environment:
Device: Poco F7 Ultra
App: Locus Map 4.36 & 4.36.1
Connected Hardware: Bosch E-Bike (Performance Line SX) with latest firmware
Additional Information & Testing Assistance:
I understand that your team may not have a Bosch e-bike available for hands-on hardware testing and might be developing this integration without a direct test setup.
I would be very happy to assist you in troubleshooting this issue! I can readily provide recorded .fit files, debug logs, or help test beta builds if needed. Please let me know what data or logs would be most useful.
