Locus Map - forum

Content & Tools => Themes - Vector maps => Topic started by: aikon96 on October 06, 2026, 21:25:41

Title: [Tool] WYSIWYG Theme Editor
Post by: aikon96 on October 06, 2026, 21:25:41
Hi there,
last days I was inspired by an idea so I wonder how cool it would be to have a WYSIWYG Theme Editor...
This is a work in progress, but I think the current state is already interesting.

Currently compiled the complete code in webassembly so there is no need to install anything and this will be able to run on Windows / Linux / MacOS, so no limitations on your system. This tool is not optimized for mobile phones.

The main features:


So if you like my work you can buy me a coffee:
https://www.paypal.com/donate/?hosted_button_id=GF3AC85A7MQB4

Here's a short video on how to extract osm file from OSM and load it into my tool:
https://savedly.net/f/8xhnc95g

Finally here you can play and have fun creating, modifying themes:
https://w2d33.4lima.de/locus_theme_editor/


If you are missing any features, or found bugs, let me know.
Kind regards
aikon96