Locus Map - forum

Content & Tools => Maps => Topic started by: SnowStorm on October 04, 2026, 03:08:20

Title: Locus Classic: no more LoMap updates?
Post by: SnowStorm on October 04, 2026, 03:08:20
Hi,

I haven't received any new offline LoMaps to buy since May on my Locus Maps 3 Classic. The last one dated is still May 21 and it's October now. Usually it takes 2-3 months for the next update. So my question is: is it the same for everyone this year? Where else besides in app can I check when the new version incoming?
Thanks.
Title: Re: Locus Classic: no more LoMap updates?
Post by: voldapet on October 05, 2026, 13:28:03
Hi,
I'm sorry for the delay. We've been working on a new generation of LoMaps, and it took some time. The main improvements are in the map‑generation process, not necessarily in the map content itself (the resulting map files may be slightly smaller). We also expect to generate new map versions more frequently now.

Anyway, the new maps are already available in the Store, where you can update them.

Regards,
Petr