Locus Map - forum

Development => Other features => Navigation & Guidance => Topic started by: emilyphillipsx738469 on October 03, 2026, 11:36:10

Title: How do you plan your hiking routes with Locus Map?
Post by: emilyphillipsx738469 on October 03, 2026, 11:36:10
Hi everyone, :D

I have been using Locus Map for outdoor navigation and recently started exploring different ways to plan hiking routes.

I usually prepare the route in advance, save important points along the trail, and download offline maps before going to areas with poor mobile coverage. The ability to record tracks and check the route while hiking is also very useful.

I'm curious how other Locus Map users organize their hiking trips. Do you mainly use LoMaps, online maps, or custom vector maps? And do you have any recommended settings or useful features for hiking and offline navigation?

I'd be interested to hear how you use Locus Map for your own trips.