Bug with importing GC waypoint?

Started by Chaos_99, September 25, 2011, 12:21:42

Chaos_99

Hi,

I encountered a possible bug in the import poi function.

When importing a .gpx file from gc.com (by opening it in another app like the download list of my email-tool or firefox or the bluetooth received files list),
Locus Pro somehow 'remembers' this file. While this first import works fine, the next import of another .gpx asks me to overwrite the first one or produces a copy of the first one.

Also if I invoke the 'import poi' function from within Locus after that (which usually should ask me for a file to import), it imports just that remembered file again without further asking. (If the 'empty category' switch is checked by default, this may lead to the loss of several solved mysteries, which gave me the last push to finally report this bug here).

Both kinds of behavior are not strictly reproducible. They tend to fix themselves after a restart of Locus or the phone. Especially the second one does come up very randomly.

To something completely different:
The new filter function is great, if just an 'enter' would start the search. And by the way: how can I set a Cache to be 'computed'? I can filter for it, but haven't found a way to set this.

Thanks in advance

Chaos

Locus Pro, current market version as of today on Samsung Galaxy S.
  •  

Menion

Hello ... Chaos :)
I cannot reproduce your problems. Not even one. Can you find way how to achieve same problem with exactly same steps?

Filter function improved! Nice idea thanks
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •