Main Menu

Recent posts

Funktioniert das nur bei einer Navigation? Ich lasse mir in der Regel nur einen Track anzeigen, an dem entlang ich wandere oder radfahre. Ich habe dann die Zielführung aktiviert, damit ich weiß, wie lange es noch bis zum Schluss ist.
I am sorry that I was not able to test this in the mean time. Will give it a try in my 3 weeks motorcycle trip in june. First day will be more than 8h of riding - this should be a good test.
Die Karten müssen nicht zwingend nach /Android/media(!!!)/... kopiert werden.

Schließt man das Android-Gerät per Kabel an ein Gerät mit Windows an, dann können die Daten problemlos auch nach  \Android\data\menion.android.locus.pro\files\Locus\maps\ (oder mapsVector) verschoben werden.

LM überwacht und übernimmt Daten von der SD-Karte auch aus dem Ordner \Android\data\menion.android.locus.pro\files\Locus\ und dessen Unterordner, die man auch selbst anlegen kann.

Für den Import von Dateien eignet sich dieses Verzeichnis allerdings nicht, da der System-Dateimanager von LM einen Zugriff nicht zulässt.
Troubles & Questions / Re: Enlarge or reduce all maps
Last post by Menion - Today at 09:40:05
Hi Gerhard,
downscaling maps highly increases battery consumption and slows map rendering so it is not possible. What is the problem with base 100% resolution? Isn't a solution to reduce texts only (available in the settings)?

The best solution will probably be customizing the used map theme and reducing the sizes of items that bother you.
Grundsätzlich geht das im Routenplaner. Während der Navigation einen Punkt auf der Karte wählen (ich glaube lang klicken) und unten das Sechseck auswählen. Damit kann man seine Route schnell ändern. Mache ich wenn ich ungeplant Hunger bekomme. Suche mir im Nahbereich ein Restaurant und plane um.
Hmm, one alternative solution ...

Open the app > main menu > All features > Tools > Quick bookmark.

Here tap on "+" and choose "Add new".

As a URL template define whatever will work for you, but you should start with "geo:0,0?q={mapLat},{mapLon}(text)".

Target application at the bottom, choose your Garmin app, it should be available. If not, it should work even without it. Give it a try.
Hmm, consumed memory itself is not a problem. The problem is if this slows down your system and the app.

Is this still happen to you? And still even only during common usage as moving an OAM (TOTM theme) map and nothing special. No recording, no navigation, live tracking, etc?

I made many 3-hour tests with various parameters and even basic movement of the map in zoom level 16 cased no problems. Maybe I should try also OAM maps and this specified theme ...
Locus Map / Re: [APP] - version 4.23.+ ( 0...
Last post by Menion - Today at 09:13:32
@Andrew Heard
you still have some problems with installation .. sorry, but nothing has changed in the way how I generate apk files. No idea, sorry ...

Impossible to hide an empty bottom panel in the route planner > yes, it is an intent.

Crash when going online/offline > I think I've got it. You have edited one shared track and a moment later deleted it (probably). The app still tries to work with edited shared track, but it has already been deleted. I'll publish the fixed Beta tomorrow.

@T-mo
full-screen > do not use it, if it does not work. It is a hacky unreliable system. That's why it was removed and will not come back. Thanks for understanding.
Hi,
it should be most probably affected by the "True bearing" settings. Check the app's Settings > GPS & sensors > Use true bearing and disable this option in case, you want to get identical results to your physical compass.
Troubles & Questions / Re: Hiding map bounds box
Last post by Menion - Today at 08:44:21
@Jakice , what version are you using? Regular from the Google Play?