Main Menu

Recent posts

Hallo
Das kommt dem was ich möchte schon sehr nahe. Kurze Frage: wie setzt man einen Shaping-oder Via-Punkt? Geht das in der Locus-App? Einfach einen Punkt in die Route setzen oder anders?
Grüße von Tobias
Troubles & Questions / Re: Hiding map bounds box
Last post by michaelbechtold - Yesterday at 17:21:17
I just tested with a Discovery_Walking_Guides map and can tell you that you can be lucky with your view.
Above map has a solid white border, all legends - like a scan of a paper map. Which definitely is not created by Locus, but rather integral part of that map itself.
Can you test your case by displaying one of your maps exclusively, alone (i.e. no overlay mechanics of any kind) and check how it looks like at its border.
If there is such border like in your screenshot, then it would smell like my experience with DWG maps - only "nicer" ...
Troubles & Questions / Magnetic/program compass and a...
Last post by 8850 - Yesterday at 13:04:21
Where does the error lie?  What am I doing wrong? Why are LocusMap maps showing the wrong azimuth?

I am standing on a hill, LocusMap shows to the second hill azimuth in a straight line of 250 degrees.  The compass in LocusMap shows a different azimuth - to the second hill as much as approx. 263-282 degrees. Smartphone is level vertically and horizontally. The compass built into the smartphone's firmware shows the same value as the compass in LocusMap. I aim through the magnetic physical compass in my hand and it shows the same value as the smartphone's compass. Why are LocusMap maps showing the wrong azimuth? The difference varies from 10 to 25 degrees of azimuth despite accurate aiming.

LocusMap Silver 4.21 (offline openstreet map - www.openandromaps.org)
GPS excellent signal (Glonass, Baidu, Gps).
Xiaomi Note 10 PRO smartphone
Physical compass on the hand made in Ukraine
OruxMap app also shows a different azimuth on the map to the destination than the built-in compass
Last post by Jakice - Yesterday at 13:02:06
Here is a screenshot of the boxes I would like to hide. Thanks.
Locus Map / Re: [APP] - version 4.23.+ ( 0...
Last post by Tapio - Yesterday at 10:19:04
Quote from: Andrew Heard on May 17, 2024, 17:04:06Has anyone else experienced this?
Not a problem here.
Last post by freischneider - Yesterday at 10:05:08
It is best to take a screenshot and mark the area
Last post by Jakice - Yesterday at 03:16:41
Sorry for the delay in replying.  No, I mean the box on the Locus map screen that shows the area covered by the map (and also other maps available).  The colour of the box changes with zoom levels, I think.  Thanks.
@freischneider

ich werde es ausprobieren und rückmelden.
Besten Dank, so lässt sich das gut händeln.
Locus Map / Re: [APP] - version 4.23.+ ( 0...
Last post by Andrew Heard - May 18, 2024, 10:30:51
installed & tested .4 but still crashing whenever comms enabled or disabled ;-(
You cannot view this attachment.