Main Menu

Recent posts

Das ist jetzt vielleicht überraschend, aber die Datei wäre hilfreich.
Hello menion
I have been testing different settings over the last few days and have noticed the following.
For me the problem occurs both with
OAM and TOTM theme
as well as with
Lomap and hike§bike theme
when the map rotation is activated.

If I set the map orientation to north up, the problem does not occur.

Example: hiking biking ZL16-18
I start locus with the map orientation set to north up then memory of 180 +-20MB is used no matter how long locus runs.
If I switch on map rotation, the amount of memory used increases. After half an hour approx. 400MB.
If I switch back to map orientation north, the used memory volume remains in this range

maybe this info will help you
Hallo
Ein importierter Track (GPX-Datei) wird auf der Karte genau angezeigt, zeigt jedoch nur die halbe Distanz und Zeit an. Alles wird korrekt in Komoot importiert, wenn dieselbe Datei importiert wird. Gibt es jemanden, der weiß, warum? Grüße
Perfect. I hoped you will be experimenting with it a little and find a working solution. With "Quick bookmark" in the side function panel, you have quick access to this functionality in two clicks ...
Troubles & Questions / Re: Magnetic/program compass a...
Last post by 8850 - Today at 07:42:38
@Menion Do you see a solution to the problem here? Do you have any ideas?
Vielen Dank für deine ausführliche Anleitung, werde es morgen gleich mal ausprobieren. Super Hilfe.
Grüße von Tobias
Locus Map for Garmin / Re: Epix 2 pro
Last post by lukasMK - Yesterday at 19:58:51
Hello, support for edge is under consideration? On those devices, this add-on would make far more sense.
A ještě poprosím o jednu radu, nedávno si měnil velikost u virtual keší, protože se zobrazovala nekorektně.
Jak mám pojmenovat soubor v balíku vlastních ikon? size_virtual.png to nebere.
Povedlo se chybu odchytnout, zde část kódu z logu. Pokud nepomůže. Pošlu celý soubor.

17:57:34.968   E   EnterExitTransitionElem   refreshContent(), error: ResultInfo [code: 401, tag: zzasf, title: Bohužel, tohle nyní nefunguje, msg: Unauthorized]
17:57:34.970   D   zzavv   show(ResultInfo [code: 401, tag: zzasf, title: Bohužel, tohle nyní nefunguje, msg: Unauthorized])
17:57:34.974   D   zzavv$cancel   show(0), context: com.asamm.locus.basic.features.mainActivity.MainActivityMap@4f4c0ae, duration: LONG, text: Bohužel, tohle nyní nefunguje

Nelze nalézt ověřovací údaje

zzasf, code: 401

Troubles & Questions / Re: how to display distance to...
Last post by Steffen_MK - Yesterday at 12:21:12
I plan my motorbike routes with the web planner or the route planner in the app with an android emulator on my pc. I set a via point (not shaping point - unfortunately, this is only possible in the route planner and not in the web planner) at places where I plan to take a break or where there is a place of interest. During navigation this is then displayed in the dashboard with the correct distance (green font in the screenshot).