Main Menu

Recent posts

Troubles & Questions / Re: Hiding map bounds box
Last post by Menion - Today at 11:16:33
Hi,
what do you exactly mean by the bounding box? Do you work with scanned printed map that has white bounds around?
I remember I was working on it many years ago, but was never 100% successful, so this feature is not available in the app. It has to be done manually in tools like QGis etc.
Troubles & Questions / Hiding map bounds box
Last post by Jakice - Yesterday at 14:15:21
Hi, is there an option to hide the map bounds boxes?  This would make for a much cleaner display when you are using a custom map with different sized areas for each zoom level.  Thanks
Troubles & Questions / Re: Offline routing using trac...
Last post by Sup - Yesterday at 12:59:47
I already see them on the map, it is not a problem when I need to navigate. ie. know where to go. The use case is counting the distance and elevation change so I know how far I have to go. In the screenshot above, the distance is 43.3 km. However, when I add a few shaping points just before 5 to trace my blue line (which is a path), the real distance is more like 50 km.

Another thing is that elevation says 194m, whichs is clearly wrong, this goes over a high pass from 1800 to around 3000 and then back down to 2000, so it seems the elevation change is taken only from brouter/loroute, it does not actually trace the route to count the elevation gain correctly. Not sure if this is intentional?
Last post by lor74cas - Yesterday at 12:49:24
Hello,
I don't know if I understood correctly but you could use the planner for the parts of the route listed on OSM. Then follow the gpx of your tracks or downloaded ones. You could make the GPXs you are interested in visible on the map, go with the planner to their start then continue on the GPX and so on...
Last post by Sup - Yesterday at 12:07:28
Quote from: freischneider on Yesterday at 11:32:28When you add a route to OSM, it is not immediately available on the map. But BRouter has the data a day later. The LoRouter (BRouter) makes an update every 7 (4) days.
Aha, cool! I did not know that.

Quote from: freischneider on Yesterday at 11:32:28Turn-by-turn directions are not yet possible. I change the shaping point before the manual segment to a via as a turn-off hint. You can also name the via Attention, so that it indicates the area you want to look at in particular. The name of the via is announced during navigation.
I personally do not need turn-by-turn directions. Just to be on the same page, I am using the route planner as attached. Between points 1 and 2, Locus correctly uses a trail that is in OSM. between 3 and 4, there is nothing, so a straight line is sensible. However, between 2 and 3 and 4 and 5, there are my tracks that get unused. I guess my request/question is if Locus Map could use these tracks as shaping points automatically maybe? 
When you add a route to OSM, it is not immediately available on the map. But BRouter has the data a day later. The LoRouter (BRouter) makes an update every 7 (4) days. I think you can also add the data manually.
About routing: You can trace the route in the route planner and all parts where there is a path are automatically routed. If there are areas where there is no path, then you add a manual segment. Quick changeover: press and hold Routing profile.
Turn-by-turn directions are not yet possible. I change the shaping point before the manual segment to a via as a turn-off hint. You can also name the via Attention, so that it indicates the area you want to look at in particular. The name of the via is announced during navigation.
Last post by Sup - Yesterday at 11:12:02
Well, specifically I was using Locus on the Greater Patagonian Trail: https://wikiexplora.com/Greater_Patagonian_Trail

it is a collection of trails, some are on OSM, some not, some could be added, some probaly not (for example especially the one on water, part of the trail assumes you ahve a boat).

But even in a general case - let's say I download a recorded track from somewhere and first want to explore it before adding it to OSM (and anyway, there is quite a lag before the edit in OSM makes it into a map I would be using in Locus). It would be nice if Locus could use this for routing. I am not familiar with the implementation so I have no idea if this is totally out of scope of how it is being done now.
Quoteneuloží obrázky > a jak by se měli uložit? Stejně jako to dělá offlinizer, tedy všechny obrázky z listingu se uloží tak aby byli dostupné offline? To ale nikdy nedělalo ...
Ano, dřív to opravdu dělalo, že s uložením keše se uložily i obrázky připojené k listingu, ale nejsem si jistý, jestli to nebylo chování spíš původního pluginu. Bylo to docela pohodlné.

Ty chybový hlášky mě vyskakují nahodile, možná stejná situace jak u kolegy. Příště odchytnu screenem.

Jak to vypadá s řešením těch odlovených/neodlovených labek v aktivní mapě?

Ještě bych dodal, že se zase čím dál častěji objevuje chyba "toto nyní nefunguje" po otevření keše z linku (třeba z mailu), jak jsem reportoval dříve. Aktuálně mě to vyskočí tak v jednom ze 3 případů.

Last post by Sup - May 15, 2024, 20:21:46
I am an OSM contributor and I know about all that. However, uploading these specific files is not really an option (also because some of the trails are non existent - they are virtual paths through open landscape without any visible trails, so it is dubious if they belong to OSM, which should map only things existing in reality).
Seit einem Jahr nutze ich verschiedene Bluetooth-Controller, um LM auf dem Fahrrad zu steuern. Es ist, auch mir, inzwischen klar, wie ich Codes in den Experteneinstellungen hinterlege.

Unklar bleibt, wie die Funktion des Joysticks eingestellt werden kann. Je nach ausgewähltem Modus, @A, @B, @X oder @Y, ist die Joystick-Funktion entweder disabled, korrekt oder Seitenverkehrt bei korrekter up/down-Funktion.

Mir scheint es so zu sein, dass die Codierung in MO fix hinterlegt ist und dann "zufällig" zum gewählten Modus (nicht) passt.

Es gelingt mir nicht, Center, Screen on/off, Zoom in/out UND Joystick/map-move gleichzeitig zu nutzen, ich muss immer unterschiedlich Modi durch die gleichzeitiges Drücken von @ UND A, B, X ODER Y zu wählen.

Ist es so, wie vermutet, oder habe ich etwas klares übersehen?