Main Menu

Recent posts

[DE] - deutschsprachiger Forumsbereich / Re: Statistiken ...
Last post by olliz - Yesterday at 21:31:48
Wenn man eine GPX Datei importiert wird die Leistung nicht berechnet. Nur wenn direkt aufgezeichnet wird....
Locus Map / Re: [APP] - version 4.23.+ ( 0...
Last post by Andrew Heard - Yesterday at 18:14:35
Quote from: Graf Geo on Yesterday at 13:07:56
Quote from: Menion on Yesterday at 11:57:07Thank you! Seems to be a good solution for now.

But if someone wants to use the function, the increased times for pending recording (5 min.) might be too long
will be forever debating. 5m definitely sounds too long. just 1 or 2m for me would be great... once reliable. as reported a TTS notification is heard as soon as un-pause, which is not right.
so weit ich weiß geht automatischer import bei Strava. Hatte ich früher mal aktiv.
[DE] - deutschsprachiger Forumsbereich / Re: Statistiken ...
Last post by olliz - Yesterday at 14:49:38
Danke für die Links!
Ich hoffe das sich da was ändert, denn um solche Statistiken zu bekommen daneben noch Strava bzw. Komoot laufen zu lassen oder nachträglich die GPX Datei zu importieren (weder Strava noch Komoot wird für automatischen Import angeboten) ist gelinde gesagt etwas mühsam ...
Übrigens - die Routenplanung in Komoot am PC (wenn man Premium hat) ist im Vergleich zu Locus Map am PC oder auch B-Router wesentlich intuitiver/einfacher ... was imho einfach am Kartenmaterial liegt.
Last post by balloni55 - Yesterday at 14:41:44
QuoteDoes this happen for all the links you've tried or just this single cache?
yes for all

QuoteDoes a live map or downloading of caches work without a problem for you?
Yes

Download by GC-code dosn´t work as also reporteted by other user
https://help.locusmap.eu/ticket/34949?access_key=29836-f923c197
Last post by Graf Geo - Yesterday at 13:07:56
Quote from: Menion on Yesterday at 11:57:07... So, I've at least made these two notifications optional (settings in every profile), increased the time when the notification appears (to 5 minutes in case of pending recording and 3 minutes in case of invalid pause), and changed notification from "warning" (orange) to just "info" (green).

Thank you! Seems to be a good solution for now.

But if someone wants to use the function, the increased times for pending recording (5 min.) might be too long - After a stop, you have already ride/walked a good distance until the message appears. But it is difficult to find an optimal value for all users and usecases.
Troubles & Questions / Re: Audiocoaches and quick new...
Last post by Graf Geo - Yesterday at 12:58:47
Hi Menion,

this happened a few weeks ago, I can't remember which backup file I used and whether it is still there (I do a complete auto-backup every 3 days, the last two are still there). From time to time I also do a complete manual backup.

In the latest backup zip both *.lb are included, in one from 7 May only the trainingManager.lb (strange).

I remember that I wanted to move Locus to the main Android/media directory because my gallery apps don't have access to the photo-folder. The move caused a problem (orange error message) and could not be completed. Then Locus could no longer be started and I had to completely reinstall it (apk beta 4.23.1.3 or 1.4).

After importing the backup file, there were initially no tracks and points (but they were marked). So there were more problems with the backup. I then imported the same backup file again and then the tracks and points were there (uff;). Only later did I realise that the quick new points and audio coaches were missing. 

No idea what had happened there. 
Troubles & Questions / Re: Audiocoaches and quick new...
Last post by Menion - Yesterday at 12:28:56
Hi, do you still have the backup file (zip)?

Inside, you may check if there are a "data/config/quick_add_point.lb" and "data/config/trainingManager.lb" files. These contain the required config for these two features.
@lukasMK
error > hmm, tohle budu potřebovat nasimulovat. To bude komplikovanější ...
"size_virtual" > chyba na mé straně, opraveno

@Horalka
jak psal @Graf Geo (thanks)
Last post by Menion - Yesterday at 11:57:07
@balloni55
#46 > I'm testing it and the mentioned link works without a problem. Does this happen for all the links you've tried or just this single cache? Does a live map or downloading of caches work without a problem for you?

Track rec notifications
thanks for the feedback. I had to make them always enabled to force you test it  ;D. Anyway good ideas, thanks. I need to keep it simple, because storing full "notification dialog" settings within a recording profile is currently more complicated. So, I've at least made these two notifications optional (settings in every profile), increased the time when the notification appears (to 5 minutes in case of pending recording and 3 minutes in case of invalid pause), and changed notification from "warning" (orange) to just "info" (green).

@TrulloF
hmm, do not remember if I've noticed this. This will be very hard to solve ... (sorry)

@slarti76
more easily accessible app version: good idea, I've noted it.