Main Menu

Recent posts

Troubles & Questions / Re: Decimals on Tracks
Last post by apbw - Today at 13:01:43
Is there a other possibility to see the real distance (with decimals) following the track (not the air-line distance) from the current location to a selected POI?
Locus Map / Re: [APP] - version 4.23.+ ( 0...
Last post by Graf Geo - Today at 12:18:32
Once again about the new function "Notification on invalid pause and pending recording states":

I tested it outside this morning and it's as annoying as I feared. I stop and after about a minute the announcement comes on. Do I now have to listen to it every time I have to wait a little longer at a traffic light, meet a friend on the road and want to have a quick chat, read an information board or need a quick wee? :)

Please NO! I urgently want to get rid of it or be able to deactivate it.
Last post by Andrew Heard - Today at 11:38:50
full screen- maybe not perfect but don't get rid of it please
Last post by Graf Geo - Yesterday at 21:03:38
4.23.1.5 nice update, thanks!

New setting "keep (or not) manual segments" works fine, and good that it is activated by default.  :)

Notification on invalid pause and pending recording states: fine and I understand that it might be useful for some users, but please let it be deactivatable in the settings. I don't need it and it bothers me. I don't like unwanted messages at all.  8)
Last post by T-mo - Yesterday at 20:28:17
Quote from: Menion on May 20, 2024, 09:13:32@T-mo
full-screen > do not use it, if it does not work. It is a hacky unreliable system. That's why it was removed and will not come back. Thanks for understanding.
It works!!
99% flawlessly.
The 1% is at app-start and changes if some fullscreen-dialog is entered  e.g. settings, so it's more 0.5%.
This 0.5% was solved once, but sometimes things change.
It's just feedback to optimize LM.
If you have doublechecked the mechanism and code and it's superduper-tricky at all, then nothing to complain and good to know.
I just have coded too much in my life to sometimes not recognize unknown barriers.
Last post by Andrew Heard - Yesterday at 20:04:24
v4.23.1.5 - thanks @menion - the crash when data comms is enabled or disabled has been fixed.
Last post by balloni55 - Yesterday at 16:04:04
V4.23.1.5
#46 no improvement ?!
also the import of a geocache with the GC code and locus GC tools does not work
Das ist jetzt vielleicht überraschend, aber die Datei wäre hilfreich.
Troubles & Questions / Re: Higher memory usage (possi...
Last post by balloni55 - Yesterday at 15:00:47
Hello menion
I have been testing different settings over the last few days and have noticed the following.
For me the problem occurs both with
OAM and TOTM theme
as well as with
Lomap and hike§bike theme
when the map rotation is activated.

If I set the map orientation to north up, the problem does not occur.

Example: hiking biking ZL16-18
I start locus with the map orientation set to north up then memory of 180 +-20MB is used no matter how long locus runs.
If I switch on map rotation, the amount of memory used increases. After half an hour approx. 400MB.
If I switch back to map orientation north, the used memory volume remains in this range

maybe this info will help you
Hallo
Ein importierter Track (GPX-Datei) wird auf der Karte genau angezeigt, zeigt jedoch nur die halbe Distanz und Zeit an. Alles wird korrekt in Komoot importiert, wenn dieselbe Datei importiert wird. Gibt es jemanden, der weiß, warum? Grüße