Main Menu

Recent posts

I use the Openandromap and the Elevate theme. Here, paths are displayed in color and I can immediately distinguish them from roads and gravel paths.
The R1 does everything right here.
Themes - Vector maps / Theme with the Option to selec...
Last post by finn - Today at 12:22:09
Hello,

I am trying to find a theme that makes it possible to select which ways are displayed. I would often like the possibility to just only show singletracks to plan a route since that is what I prefer to hike. Sometimes it is very difficult to filter the singletracks in a maze of fireroads. Or when looking for an area to hike in, it would be great to only see singletracks.

Any suggestions for a theme like this? Or is there another possibility to do this?

Cheers

Finn
There are no special settings for the left/right/up/down control. All is done automatically in the app because the app should correctly receive events defined as "left/right/up/down". So there should be no reason for some customization. If your controller has somehow reversed the axis, then I'm sorry, but I see no simple option to help you here.

---
Translated
Es gibt keine speziellen Einstellungen für die Links/Rechts/Auf/Ab-Steuerung. Alles wird automatisch in der App erledigt, da die App die als ,,links/rechts/oben/unten" definierten Ereignisse korrekt empfangen sollte. Es sollte also keinen Grund für eine Anpassung geben. Wenn Ihr Controller die Achsen irgendwie vertauscht hat, dann tut es mir leid, aber ich sehe keine einfache Möglichkeit, Ihnen hier zu helfen.

Übersetzt mit DeepL.com (kostenlose Version)
Screen by pomohl, díky.

Lab keše mi již fungují korektně, tobě stále ne s poslední beta verzí?

"Toto nyní nefunguje" ... to bude komplikovanější, jelikož na těch pár mých pokusů se nic takového nedělo. Jedině s Beta verzí zapnout logování do souboru a až se to stane, poslat mi poslední log z Locus/logs adresáře. Díky
Wie kann ein Theme aus dem lokalen Android-Dateisystem, zum Beispiel dem Downloads-Ordner, in Locus Map Classic Pro importiert werden? Für Karten ist das ja möglich.
Troubles & Questions / Re: Hiding map bounds box
Last post by Menion - Today at 11:16:33
Hi,
what do you exactly mean by the bounding box? Do you work with scanned printed map that has white bounds around?
I remember I was working on it many years ago, but was never 100% successful, so this feature is not available in the app. It has to be done manually in tools like QGis etc.
Troubles & Questions / Hiding map bounds box
Last post by Jakice - Yesterday at 14:15:21
Hi, is there an option to hide the map bounds boxes?  This would make for a much cleaner display when you are using a custom map with different sized areas for each zoom level.  Thanks
Troubles & Questions / Re: Offline routing using trac...
Last post by Sup - Yesterday at 12:59:47
I already see them on the map, it is not a problem when I need to navigate. ie. know where to go. The use case is counting the distance and elevation change so I know how far I have to go. In the screenshot above, the distance is 43.3 km. However, when I add a few shaping points just before 5 to trace my blue line (which is a path), the real distance is more like 50 km.

Another thing is that elevation says 194m, whichs is clearly wrong, this goes over a high pass from 1800 to around 3000 and then back down to 2000, so it seems the elevation change is taken only from brouter/loroute, it does not actually trace the route to count the elevation gain correctly. Not sure if this is intentional?
Troubles & Questions / Re: Offline routing using trac...
Last post by lor74cas - Yesterday at 12:49:24
Hello,
I don't know if I understood correctly but you could use the planner for the parts of the route listed on OSM. Then follow the gpx of your tracks or downloaded ones. You could make the GPXs you are interested in visible on the map, go with the planner to their start then continue on the GPX and so on...