Create track along road offline with vector maps

Started by pignic, August 09, 2012, 16:13:21

pignic

Hello,

I'm a new user of Locus and i use it on a tablet. I would like to be able to create tracks along roads being offline. Indeed, I'll have to use this application during a trip (without any internet connection) and I'll have to create some tracks and export them on my Garmin 705 (gpx format). The problem is that, offline, it is only possible to create straight lines between points...Not really useful when we have to follow a road !

Best regards

Nicolas
  •  

Menion

Hello,
  I'm not bringing good news ... routing on vector data is requested feature, I know this, but it's not currently in my time possibilities and priorities. Locus is primary focused on tourist navigation, so navigation on tourist map and all features around it. Navigation that is in locus supported is just - let's say, small bonus. Ability to compute route in some fast way is by me, task on year for one person, who don't know precisely some routing algorithms and these stuff around and I'm exactly this person. So sorry, this is not possible and also is not planed for now.
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •