[APP] - version 4.23.+ ( 04/2023 )

Started by Menion, April 08, 2024, 16:12:40

balloni55

V4.23.1.2
#33 confirm solved, thanks

#16 the label add/take photo is furthermore hidden behind the keyboard and if i scroll up the window the label disapeares
Locus Map 4.23.1.3 Gold AFA

LM4 User ID e06d572d4
  •  

balloni55

open a geocache by link for import didn´t work
click link > locus open > GC tool window is visible for a short time > no listing window open :-\  only mapscreen
e.g.
http://coord.info/GCAPXJV

LM4 User ID e06d572d4
  •  

Menion

@balloni55
XCover 4 is from my point of view, the most problematic device I know for now, sorry  :). I may only suggest attaching photos before writing logs...

Opening a link > hope, you did not miss FTF because of this. Anyway, it works for me. Does it make a difference if Locus Map runs before you tap on this link?
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •  

balloni55

Hello menion
QuoteXCover 4 is from my point of view, the most problematic device I know for now, sorry  :). I may only suggest attaching photos before writing logs...
that it still works well I will not buy a new one ;)

since I know the solution in this case I will do it this way, thanks for your effort

QuoteOpening a link > hope, you did not miss FTF because of this. Anyway, it works for me. Does it make a difference if Locus Map runs before you tap on this link?
no, don't worry, there is still the Livemap
It makes no difference whether locus is already running or has just been started via this link.

In the meantime I have noticed that the import with the "GC code" and the GCtools does not work either

LM4 User ID e06d572d4
  •  

Menion

New Beta version MapGooglePlay_4.23.1.3_1132_beta with a few very interesting additions

- fixed! an issue with the app stuck during navigation after recalculations
- finally working the outline color for tracks
- and more

---

Btw in the previous Beta was also highly reduced battery consumption during track recording when the screen was on. On my device, during 3h simulated recording, it was reduced from 30% to 18% (only when the screen is on).
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download

balloni55

Hello menion
V 4.23.1.3
when gps is off and i start "guide to" a POI locus FC :-[

LM4 User ID e06d572d4
  •  

Graf Geo

Beta V 4.23.1.3

Share track to Google Earth: Track with only outline colour (fully transparent base line) cannot be displayed in Google Earth.

Share Image & stats creates two graphics. The first with the map and the second with a background image (standard photo with boots). I can change the background image, e.g. a single-colour background. But only the second graphic can be shared. Not the first one with the map. There is no share icon. See screenshots.
SG S10, Android 12
  •  

Andrew Heard

With the last beta I had mentioned I had to uninstall 4.23.1 before I could install 4.23.1.1. With the latest beta there is no option to install/ upgrade at all, just "Launch" weird. Fortunately I can retain data/ turn off LM4 device admin/ uninstall/ install.
You cannot view this attachment.
LM4.23.1.3 GOLD user ID:c7d47597a
  •  

Andrew Heard

Quote from: Menion on April 30, 2024, 16:17:53in the previous Beta was also highly reduced battery consumption during track recording when the screen was on
@Menion - quite interesting - in my battery measurements (for your interest) I now record actual current (mA) using Tasker rather than just battery % (which was quite inaccurate if just a short period). In the following graph I generally find with all other processes killed (as much as possible) the standby current 5..10mA, and with LM4 track recording, screen off 45..60mA.
You cannot view this attachment.
  •  

Andrew Heard

LM4 route planner - you can't drag down (collapse) the bottom panel of route planner before the 1st navigation point is created - see my taps - the panel pops back up - intended? I don't need to see "Select Start" & "Select Destination".
  •  

freischneider

Quote from: Menion on April 30, 2024, 16:17:53– endlich funktionierte die Umrissfarbe für Tracks

That is very nice.
Then you could add an option to the navigation line so that the gradient is also displayed in the middle.
The pink on the left and right and the gradient in the middle.
It's very useful on the road. That way I can see how long the steep incline will last. Or I can see when a steep section is coming up.
Poco F5, Android 13 / Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro, Android 13
Locus Map 4 Gold (always latest version or Beta)
LM4 User-ID: 11cec7cb5  (Devices-ID poco F5)

Andrew Heard

or... slope could be the coloring for the route outline (along sides), with transparent middle so that style of road is still visible/ not obscured?
  •  

freischneider

Quote from: Andrew Heard on May 02, 2024, 23:41:33or... slope could be the coloring for the route outline (along sides), with transparent middle so that style of road is still visible/ not obscured?
That is too far removed from the original. Would fit into the custom line. But it has a few disadvantages compared to the original.
Original in the middle the slope (as wide as the arrows). The area where it is already worn down could remain as it is.

I would also like to see the road condition on the map from time to time. But due to the many colors, the demarcation of the line to the map is missing.

Translated with DeepL.com (free version)
  •  

Pcmann

Hello,
after some of the recent updates, when I turn on the Locus GC "live" map, an orange window appears with the text and error codes Unfortunately, the live map does not work now. Reinstalling Locus didn't help.
  •  

freischneider

Quote from: Pcmann on May 06, 2024, 13:49:44Hello,
after some of the recent updates, when I turn on the Locus GC "live" map, an orange window appears with the text and error codes Unfortunately, the live map does not work now. Reinstalling Locus didn't help.
same error ?
https://help.locusmap.eu/topic/34747-missing-authentication-credentials-zzasb-code401a-message-i-got-continuously-on-the-screen
  •