Kde jsou moje trasy?

Started by leschek, August 02, 2022, 10:36:21

leschek

Momentálně se nacházím v městečku v horách, kde je špatné připojení k internetu, proto se omlouvám, pokud se tu o stejném problému už psalo.
Ráno jsem se chtěl jít podívat k několik km vzdálenému monastýru. Přestože jsem tu už před pár lety byl, nepamatoval jsem si kudy přesně jít. Proto jsem si chtěl zobrazit uloženou trasu. Jaké bylo moje zděšení, když jsem zjistil, že všechny složky s trasami (za posledních 5-6 let) jsou pryč. Zůstaly pouze 2 trasy z předchozího dne (ve výchozí složce moje trasy, mnou vytvořené složky jsou pryč).
Ještě před 5-ti dny až týdnem bylo vše v pořádku. Od té doby jsem zaznamenal pouze 2 zmíněné trasy, smazal bod, který odkazoval na budovu, která už je na mapě a aktualizoval locus (silver, který teď používám, a classic, který stále mám).
Pokud by mi někdo poradil, jak trasy obnovit (na některých jsou cesty, které jsem chtěl přidat do OSM mapy a taky mi připomínaly spoustu zážitků), tak budu opravdu velmi rád. Předpokládám a doufám, že je nemůžu najít jen kvůli své neznalosti.
Pokud na tom záleží, tak používám Huawei mate 20 pro s Androidem (nemůžu najít verzi, ale asi 11) a Emui 12. Nicméně jsem v poslední době žádnou aktualizaci systému nedělal.
  •  

freischneider

Your phone may have performed a garbage collection and cleared the database. Disable these functions in any case.
Have you activated a backup in Locus ?
Poco F5, Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro, Android 13
Locus Map 4 Gold (always latest version)
LM4 User-ID: 11cec7cb5  (Devices-ID poco F5)
  •  

leschek

Ok,  thanks for the reply.
I'm not sure if I activated backups, but I guess at least on the locus classic probably yes, because I found folder "licus/backup/auto where are some zip files with this name:
2022-07-27_21-01-18_Locus_Map.zip
Interesting is that until 29/07/2022 the files have size around 80 MB and next file is only 10 MB.

•  

freischneider

I would take the larger zip file. Maybe the phone has already started to delete the small one.
Export your new tours first and then import the backup. If you have points export them too. If you have attached pictures, back them up too.
Then restore the backup and import the new stuff again.
Tip: Make a better backup.
1. backup local
2. backup with WLAN to the cloud (if you lose your phone you don't have your local backup anymore).
3. i have set to automatically backup each track to the cloud when saving. I do this with mobile data. (If your last backup was on Sunday and you recorded tracks Monday-Tuesday. And your loss is on Wednesday, then those 2 days are not in the backup. If you exported them to the cloud, you can import them again later.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
  •  

leschek

Thanks again for very helpful post.
I think I was able to backup all new tracks and point (it was kind of time consuming to backup points, because I have to backup every single folder separately - is there in locus 4 silver really not option to backup it at once?)
Now, I found backup feature in locus classic, but I'm not able to find it in the locus silver.
there is only option to choose export on wifi, but I didn't find another backup options (in locus classic I have  - how often to backup, how many backups to keep etc.).
I guess it must be somewhere in the settings, but I can't find it.
It's good tip to export to cloud, unfortunately I use nextcloud and locus doesn't support it yet. Also I didn't find option to export points and tracks to cloud in locus silver. Only when I choose Import I can choose some cloud services (Google drive, Dropbox  etc.).
  •  

freischneider

If you have a Google account, there is 15 GB of free storage at GDrive.
You have to distinguish between export and backup.

Backup saves all tracks, points and settings. They are not available individually, but only as a database zip. You can backup locally and to the cloud. There is also an automatic backup. But you can also do it manually.

When exporting, the individual points or tracks are exported as GPS, KML, etc.. This is only possible individually or the entire folder.

The automatic export when saving a new track you can set in the recording settings.

The backup can be found under Menu / All Functions (bottom right) / Setup / Backup Manager.

More info can be found in the manual:
https://docs.locusmap.app/doku.php

Questions and problems are best asked or reported in the helpdesk.
https://help.locusmap.eu/

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
  •  

leschek

I was able to restore (hopefully) all the track and points. There were some setbacks, but in the end I was successful.
I tryed to restore the backup before finding you last post, so I did it in locus classic as I couldn't find the restore feature in new locus 4. But after reading your last post I found it.
One more time thank you for your great support.
  •  

Menion

Hi guys,
I was the whole week on a small bike vacation so I only have to thank @fresichneider for amazing help with this problem. If there will be any remaining issues, feel free to write here @leschek.
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •