Re: [APP] - version 3.37.+ ( 18. 3. 2019 )

Started by Menion, March 18, 2019, 14:52:24

michaelbechtold

On Note 3, LG G5 and M5 10.1 Beta V13 working fine now - TXs a lot!!
  •  

locus.sv@heime.org

When you open the geocache description on some caches, the + and - buttons for making the text larger/smaller does not work well. Try on https://coord.info/gc5jnpw

This happens on both beta and released version
  •  

CabrioTourer

Route recalculation in V13
@menion
After 2 recalculations back stop back Navigation doesn't work if there is another way in forward direction where the missed point can be reached.
Remeber my first example. Attached is the route after 2 recalculations.
I guess you avoid the actual position or the position where last recalculation based on..You shoud avoid the first  point where the route was lost.
  •  

zossebart

Confirm .13 does not crash on me any more. Good work! Thanks!

Gesendet von meinem D5503 mit Tapatalk

•  

T-mo

.13 starts without problems, v4 (OAM) and latest Elevate4.3.0,all running smooth.

With my Raster-Map Z13+Z16, the switching between while zoom-in and zoom-out. I guess what I might need is 'decrease map resolution' at settings>maps>advanced features  ;D
Lock-zoom currently helps, I can stay at Z16 and zoom-out, without getting (information reduced) Z13@274%.
I guess I can show a video once, if of interest.
  •  

tramp20

Quote from: menion on May 12, 2019, 15:56:35

@tramp20
funny. I made no change in the auto-backup system ;)

It is mysterious :-(

Locus beta <=  3.37.9   auto backup ok on two Sony Z1c with Android Pie
                           3.37.10 broken
                           3.37.11 broken
                           3.37.12 ok over two days
                           3.37.13 broken again

Sony Xperia Z1c     Android 11 LOS 18.1
Sony Xperia 5 ii      Android 12
Samsung S23 Ultra Android 14

User ID acc406201
  •  

Menion

Fine, so major problem ... crash at the start ... seems to be solved, perfect.

@locus.sv@heime.org
zooming was always a problem. I'll look at it, thanks.

@CabrioTourer
I'm thinking if there is really any problem.
What is the purpose of this your trip?
To ride along predefine route? In this case, Locus Map correctly tries to get you back on route, isn't it?
Or to ride to the destination? Then point-priority is needed.

Here is a general problem that you skipped quite a long route segment. Thanks for the GPX file, I'll try to play with it, but now sure I'll find any simple solution now  :-\.

@T-mo
well and how works current Locus Map Pro with this map? There should be a similar problem. Well right, in LM Pro, upscale of level 13 isn't so visible as is in Beta. Two missing levels may be a problem here.
At which scale app switch from 16 to 13 and opposite? It is mentioned 13/274%? And when you zoom out from 16 then it's 16/?%

@tramp20
if it's not a huge problem, leave it for now. There is a chance, it will work in the next version. Maybe you expect exact on-time backups but it does not work like this. There may be a really big time difference between planned and real backup.

I would like to finish the biggest problem and publish a new version next week and we may solve this later, ok? Thanks.
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •  

slarti76

.13 starts up without problems again for me, too. Thx!
  •  

tramp20

Quote from: menion on May 14, 2019, 08:18:44
@tramp20
Maybe you expect exact on-time backups but it does not work like this.
No problem for me to wait.
I know that the auto backups occur within 10-15 mins but these are never done.
Sony Xperia Z1c     Android 11 LOS 18.1
Sony Xperia 5 ii      Android 12
Samsung S23 Ultra Android 14

User ID acc406201
  •  

Žajdlík Josef

The Beta version does not display a green box with information about successfully exporting the route to Strava.com. Is that right? The PRO version displays information.
  •  

Andrew Heard

3.37.2.13: today with track recording, turned display on, map is not refreshed no matter how long I wait, until I drag to force refresh. Haven't ever experience this before, although I think others have reported.
LM4.22.0 GOLD user ID:c7d47597a
  •  

poutnikl

I have noticed several times something similar, redrawn after forced zooming in/out. 

Odesláno z mého Mi A2 pomocí Tapatalk

Menion

Interesting. I noticed and already fixed one problem like this in one previous version and since that, I never saw it again.
Does this happen only with vector maps? At least that zoom in/out fit it :)

@Žajdlík Josef
testing and seems that it works correctly. Are we talking about manual export from the detail of the track?
  •  

Žajdlík Josef

Quote from: menion on May 15, 2019, 14:05:57
@Žajdlík Josef
testing and seems that it works correctly. Are we talking about manual export from the detail of the track?

This is an automatic export. The report of the ongoing export will show up, but not the success.
  •  

Menion

Result of automatic export should be visible in the notify center in the top-right corner of the map. There is no need for extra floating notification.
  •