Question about connecting Locus map 4 to Bosch smart system e-bike

Started by tobser, December 01, 2023, 16:20:13

tobser

Hello, I updated to version 4.20 yesterday and unfortunately I still miss the connection between Locus and the Bosch Smart System.  Since this also works with Bluetooth, it should be possible to display important information (charge status of the e-bike battery, range, support level, etc.) on the dashboard.  There are now thousands of e-bike users who also use Locus Map and will certainly be very happy about this option.  Is a development in this direction planned at some point?  Many greetings from Tobias, who is otherwise very satisfied with Lucus
  •  

freischneider

As far as I know, it's down to Bosch. They do not release the API. Or simply don't want 3rd parties to have access to it. The best thing to do is to write to Bosch.
Poco F5, Android 13 / Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro, Android 13
Locus Map 4 Gold (always latest version or Beta)
LM4 User-ID: 11cec7cb5  (Devices-ID poco F5)
  •  

Menion

Bosch is complicated. Too big to discuss with us and too "close" to have any tools how to communicate with the bikes without the help of the manufacturer. Suggest voting in this topic https://help.locusmap.eu/topic/bosch-connect-kioks to be informed about possible news that may come later ...
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •