Why did u lock the threads about the map calibration?

Started by ik8vwa, July 24, 2011, 15:53:50

ik8vwa

So there's no way to exchange comments on this feature? I would like to say that this is a tool that lots of people need and find unseful. So, please, don't stop the thread and consider its implementation in Locus.
I would appreciate that.
  •  

Menion

I lock them because there is older topic on same wish, so please continue in same older topic. That's the reason.

My opinion on this is, that this is a lot of work for very few people who will find this interesting. For this, by me, should be much better separate program then implementing to Locus
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •  

Ferretty

And accidentally he locked them all and left none open -- that was not intended by menion. So right now, there should be one of them "unlocked" again, AFAIK (at least that's what I understood) -- this one it is: viewtopic.php?f=13&t=377

Now it's our turn to convince him about this feature, which he stated will not be an easy task...
  •  

berkley

Quote from: "Ferretty"And accidentally he locked them all and left none open -- that was not intended by menion. So right now, there should be one of them "unlocked" again, AFAIK (at least that's what I understood) -- this one it is: viewtopic.php?f=13&t=377

Correct ;) I guess you used search function this time?  :mrgreen:

And closed...
Search before posting!!!
XDA Orbit, HTC Touch HD, SGS1, SGS2, Nexus S, S4 Active, OnePlus One, Innos D6000
OnePlus X
  •