Change Brightness Icon

Started by phoneguy100, July 22, 2011, 18:21:19

phoneguy100

I know I should just change the brightness on my homescreen widget before I start Locus Pro, but I often forget.  I start up Locus Pro and get ready for a journey, go outside then cant see my screen and so have to come out of Locus and hit my brightness widget then go back into Locus.

Would be very very handy to have a singular button (maybe next to the satellite icon on the top panel) that when hit once changes your screen to 50% brightness.  Hit again for 75%, and again for 100%.

I think it would just make things so much easier, afterall, when driving - the sky and weather conditions can change and it is much easier to reach forward and hit 1 icon whilst stopped at traffic lights instead of messing around going to homescreen widgets and then getting back into Locus Pro.

Just a thought.

Cheers all :-)
  •  

berkley

Hi,

have you tried "Night Mode"?

Cheers
Search before posting!!!
XDA Orbit, HTC Touch HD, SGS1, SGS2, Nexus S, S4 Active, OnePlus One, Innos D6000
OnePlus X
  •  

phoneguy100

Thanks berkley.
Yeah, I have used the AMAZING night mode - but a brightness tool would be an axcellent addition as (for example) - if it goes dark whilst driving I can happily engage night mode - but I also wont need my screen at 100% brightness as around 50% would do but in order to change that I have to come out of the app.
  •  

berkley

Hmm...
then maybe you want to have a look at the app "SceenFilter".
With that app you can control your brightness in the notification bar.
Search before posting!!!
XDA Orbit, HTC Touch HD, SGS1, SGS2, Nexus S, S4 Active, OnePlus One, Innos D6000
OnePlus X
  •