Why test on java OpenWIG core?
Core of WhereYouGo is based on work of Matejcik. Person who created OpenWIG project. Why test? Answer is simple. If you have any troubles with WhereYouGo, firstly test this on OpenWIG! If All works fine, problem is with WhereYouGo, so write me and I'll fix this. If OpenWIG have same issue as WhereYouGo, you have to post your issue on OpenWIG google code page here
!How to test your cartridge on OpenWIG core?
- download Java WTK 2.5.2 library from here.
- download newest OpenWIG.jar and OpenWIG.jad files from here.
- install Sun WTK 2.5.2. Then go to install folder bin (on my computer - c:Program FilesJavawtk_2.5.2bin) and run ktoolbar.exe.
- click File and Create project from Jad/Jar and choose your downloaded OpenWIG files.
- click run on top panel and voala ..
- directory which serve as card in emulator is on my computer c:Usersmenionj2mewtk2.5.2appdbDefaultColorPhonefilesystemroot1
hope this simple tutorial helps you!