New mapdata - STATKART

Started by eXXon, December 30, 2010, 15:44:53

eXXon

Hi,

I just discovered this great app. Great with caching maps before using c:geo. :)

Is it possible to add maps using the norwegian statkart? The maps can be viewed here: kart.statkart.no
Information on how to integrate the maps can be viewed here: http://www.statkart.no/?module=Articles ... w;ID=14087

Unfortunately all information is written in Norwegian, but I can help translate if you want to include this map.

Again, thank you for this great app. :)
  •  

Menion

Hi eXXon,
  as I see, this maps have very coplicated url syntax and isn't allowed to use them simple as google maps or osm maps ...
  are they really so good that much work that is needed to add them to Locus worth it? If yes, I can try to add them but I hope that no :)
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •  

scinkk

The statkart are available in Mobile atlas Creator so you can creat atlas in sqllite format and import to Locus
  •  

eXXon

Hi menion,

Thank you for your repy.
The maps are very detailed but only covers Norway. If I'm the only one that would like those maps integrated to Locus, and I was you, I would focus on something else.

scinkk, thank you for the heads up. Will try that app. :)
  •  

Menion

Hi,
  new map data are added into version 0.9.2 and higher. Only problem with this, is tile limitation on single IP per day set on 10000 tiles! So count with this and remember that downloading more then this amount per day will not success!!
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •