18.8.2011 - Locus 220.127.116.11
12.8.2011 - Locus 18.104.22.168
- added OpenHikingMap
- added "Voice navigation"! - info about voices here viewtopic.php?f=21&t=968
- improved support for Field notes (now also "Field notes manager" under geocaching tools)
- many fixes like memory issues, not editable geocache waypoints, some reported errors ...
I'm going on small vacation now, so here is actual build with some more improvements, so please test it. In previous version I see 92 downloads and almost no comments, so when you download this testing version and use it, and see some place for improvements of any function, write here just short note ... "this function bla bla is terrible, I need to do at least this bla bla" or something like this. I appreciate every response that bring some idea
- added OpenSeaMaps
- "navigation" is now centered on map car (even when position is only 'near'
- improved colors of track during "navigation"
- locus now remember some important settings when is killed during minimize
- rewrote unlocking of screen - little funny now, suggest to try ... I'll improve it a little, probably switch circles for some arrows pointing into center
- some more small fixes as usual
So see you guys, I'm looking forward for your response and hope you'll take care of some newbies
), see you in Thursday...
[s:3c18dyjh]9.8.2011 - Locus 22.214.171.124
fixed previous version. Some ProGuard problems, sorry ... 9.8.2011 - Locus 126.96.36.199
Testing version. After a start it say you "Not licenced" but press 'Free' and it will work as Pro version till middle of August! (15.8.2011)
- improved (mainly design) of "navigation"
- really many many bug fixes, thanks all here on forum for reporting!
- possibility to add geocaching waypoint quickly (more here viewtopic.php?f=13&t=933)
- some graphics improvements, stars on some buttons means - extra function with long-click. Any better idea how to highlight this or do you like small star? For me seems nice :)
- and more ...
: ah, I see that in testing version is enabled 3D ;) ... so you may try it (two finger slide down or up) but expect problems with higher angle ... (Android problem with unknown solution for me)3.8.2011 - Locus 188.8.131.52
After some time, one testing version. After a start it say you "Not licenced" but press 'Free' and it will work as Pro version till middle of August!
- auto-zoom based on speed (will be only in Pro)
- basic of navigation - try compute path by CloudMade service and press 'guide' on this track (is also in Pro because only pro can use CloudMade)
- final decision for Vector maps - in Free will be limited to 250 tiles/one run of Locus, so you can close it and run again (same with WMS maps - there is limit 100). In Pro - no limit. Anyway downloading will be able only thanks to small payed (1€) addon, that allow this. Otherwise you'll have to create maps by your own or download from some site. It's on your own. This is done, because I finally have bought web server and I'm just setting it (it's slow work for me - I have never done something like this :) ), and I hope that this addon will cover server cost.
- some small fixes
EDIT: hmm I discovered during field testing that distances below arrow are wrongly calculate, so I'll work on fix now ...27.7.2011 - Locus 184.108.40.206
21.7.2011 - Locus 1.9.3
- better "News" screen and also screen with differences against Pro version
- many changes in import and mainly handling KMZ files. This is main reason for this testing update
8.7.2011 - Locus 220.127.116.11
- release on Android market - Free & Pro, hope that all main bugs are fixed :)
Ready for big testing?? ;) - use testing Free version. This version really need testing and also I need a lot of feedback, so don't shy ;)
5.7.2011 - Locus 1.9.0
- First version of official support for vector maps. Increased speed! Added map downloader!! (not all maps are uploaded to server. I have very very slooow upload speed so it will take around two days since whole america will be ready for download. Rest of world should be)
- New 'Main menu' (there will be better icons later - these are temporary) - what you think about it? (Accessible by hardware menu button and top left button)
- new way to work right panel and top panel! Hmm? (try to hold long-click on top panel buttons)
- improved style of popup dialog
- release on Android market - Free & Pro