[APP] - version 3.33/3.34 ( 26. 9. 2018 )

Started by Menion, September 26, 2018, 21:40:46

LocusUser#1

Beta 3.33.2.1

Diagram in Trackdetails is broken  ???

•  

lor74cas

Quote from: LocusUser#1 on October 12, 2018, 18:04:08
Beta 3.33.2.1

Diagram in Trackdetails is broken  ???

Mine works

Inviato dal mio SM-A520F utilizzando Tapatalk

Locus Map 4
Locus Map for Garmin
Locus Tasker
  •  

lor74cas

Hello
No way to login in strava with google to export a track.

Also tried to previously login in Strava with chrome but does not do the trick.

For me this feature is not so important I can export the gpx and use chrome to upload.

Locus Map 4
Locus Map for Garmin
Locus Tasker
  •  

Christian

The value of elevation gain in Route Planer is much too high. After saving the planned track the new value looks better. Approximatly -20% than in Route Planer.
Minion - may i ask you to fix this because i use Route Planer in the field often to get quick information to decide to go right or left without saving the track.
Thank you.
  •  

john_percy

1. Thanks for the orientation lock option in the presets. Does just what I needed to give reverse portrait when navigating in the car.
2. Something seems to have changed with the icon for the app. My Nova launcher processes the desktop icon with a white surround.

Sent from my XT1039 using Tapatalk

Voluntary and Velocity themes - https://voluntary.nichesite.org
  •  

Menion

@LocusUser#1
weird, only this screen? Always?

@lor74cas
I know, sorry: http://help.locusmap.eu/topic/strava-login-through-google-problem-disallowed_useragent

@Christian
to be true, I'm surprised that these values are not the same, will look at it.

@john_percy
2. yes, there are some changes forced by Google & new Android version. And unfortunately in case of Locus Map, this is result: icon in white circle/square (based on launcher)
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •  

Žajdlík Josef

On Samsung A3 the same graph problem as Locus User #1. Thank you for adding screen rotation to preferences. That was the thing I was really waiting for.
  •  

LocusUser#1

Quote from: menion on October 13, 2018, 08:24:18
@LocusUser#1

Only the chart on this screen, on all tracks.
With Pro-Version all is ok.
Samsung A5 2017, with Anroid 8.0.
  •  

lor74cas

Quote from: LocusUser#1 on October 13, 2018, 17:38:03
Quote from: menion on October 13, 2018, 08:24:18
@LocusUser#1

Only the chart on this screen, on all tracks.
With Pro-Version all is ok.
Samsung A5 2017, with Anroid 8.0.
We have the same device with the same version of Android and for me it works.

Locus Map 4
Locus Map for Garmin
Locus Tasker
  •  

Žajdlík Josef

This will probably not be related to either the phone type or the Android version. I do not even see a chart on Alcatel with Android 5.
  •  

lor74cas

Quote from: Žajdlík Josef on October 13, 2018, 19:13:01
This will probably not be related to either the phone type or the Android version. I do not even see a chart on Alcatel with Android 5.
My fault or store fault the update of new beta upgraded just now with manual update.
Yesterday morning no updates and no notify by the store, today morning I don't remember if I tried a manual update.
I confirm the issue on elevation chart

Locus Map 4
Locus Map for Garmin
Locus Tasker
  •  

john_percy

1. In presets, Orientation Lock option is not preserved if I generate a new preset. I have to tap the pencil icon, make the option available, and then the setting is copied from existing state.
2. Selecting "Disable dashboard" when editing preset crashes (and restarts) Locus.

•  

slarti76

Quote from: john_percy on October 14, 2018, 11:56:38
1. In presets, Orientation Lock option is not preserved if I generate a new preset. I have to tap the pencil icon, make the option available, and then the setting is copied from existing state.
I think that's a bigger (and not new) problem: A new preset only ever contains a fixed set of settings, as far as I can see. So for all settings not in there, you first have to select them in the Edit dialog.
My proposal:
1) Initially activate all possible settings
2) Make copying presets possible - that way you can boil your presets down to the settings you actually want to change. I know that you can manually copy a preset by copying the .lb file in data/presets and renaming it. Never tried it though, not sure if that works (naming could be a problem) - so an in-app solution would be better.
  •  

john_percy

As far as I understand it, I'd already added that option in the edit preset dialog.

Sent from my XT1039 using Tapatalk

•  

Menion

Thanks for bug reports. All should be fixed now. I made another bigger update (this time update to new Google library AndroidX), hopefully last ... maybe another problems appear, uff.

@slarti76
new preset was always created like this ... with the predefined set of most used options and option to set own set. Option to "copy" should be useful, agree.

- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •