Show elevation profile for imported gpx track?

Started by NickJP, September 16, 2018, 21:04:01

NickJP

I have Locus Map Pro 3.32.2 with Brouter as the navigation data source on a Pixel 2 running Android Pie. When I get Brouter to generate a route, it shows the expected total ascent for the route, but when I import the Brouter gpx into Locus, is it possible to get Locus to show me an elevation profile for the route?

I found a message here from a few years ago saying that a swipe up from the bottom of the screen would do this, but on Android Pie that action is used for app switching, and that's what happens when I swipe up.

Nick

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

•  

Menion

Hello,
if you import any GPX file that does not have filled elevation data, Locus Map has to do it manually.

There are two options:
1) during import, there is option "Update elevation" directly on the screen where you choose "where to import"
2) in track detail of already imported track is also this option

Hope this helps.
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •  

NickJP

I had already ticked the "update elevation" box when importing the gpx, but how do I see the elevation profile for the route once it has been imported? I can't see any option to get it to display.

Nick

•  

Menion

Your route should be stored in your track database, more about it here: http://docs.locusmap.eu/doku.php?id=manual:user_guide:tracks:management#tracks_routes_list . So simply click on any track and in new screen is tab called "chart".
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •  

NickJP

Thanks. That got me what I wanted.

•