lor74cas

One click on plus sign in LT frozen

Inviato dal mio SM-A520F utilizzando Tapatalk

Locus Map 4
Locus Map for Garmin
Locus Tasker
  •  

Andrew Heard

I noticed this below yesterday on long bike ride - I must admit the phone is quite sick & being replaced; however the "last GPS fix" kept ticking over each second suggesting the phone was hearing something, however the rest of the screen suggests the other half of the phone brain had gone to sleep

LM4.22.0 GOLD user ID:c7d47597a
  •  

dribagnac

Thanks a lot for this new update.
Just a comment about the new calculated time displayed on the lower bar of the Route Planner : it is rather wrong (too small). Same comment for the time computed on Travel Time (Route Menu) which is rather too high.

For example time compute with this GPX (with BRouter) : 02:29:26
Travel Time : 4:16 of movement + 1:30 of rest

GPX to download : https://www.visugpx.com/download.php?id=qi8JmTQxH4
With this GPX loaded on Swisstopo :
03:36

Load the GPX (drag and drop) on http://map.geo.admin.ch
Click on the track and "Display profile"

With my own experience (I am a mountain leader), Swisstopo is the most accurate time calculation.

Yours,

Daniel Ribagnac

•  

Mek

Hello,
since this version I noticed that my recorded tracks exported in format "KML/KMZ" are always exported as KMZ. They were exported as KML before. I cannot find out how to get Locus to export to KML, no matter what I do. I have other software that expects format to be KML, not KMZ. Now, I know that KMZ is just a zipped KML, but how many users don't?
Do you like Scrabble? You can play on SKREBL.EU (my personal project) - free, various language versions available!
  •  

Tapio

Crash since a few versions ago.

- Display like 20+ tracks
- Enter whatever track details screen
- Crash

Anyone else? Maybe because I have older hardware, a Sony Z1?
Tapiola MFV4+ theme for OAM Maps:
Discuss - Releases - DL latest - Install latest
  •  

c.s.g.

Hi tapio,

just tested it on my Samsung Galaxy Note 4, Android Stock ROM 6.0.1 and Locus Pro 3.32.2:

I have a folder containing 28 tracks. Maximum 50 Km length.
All shown on map (LoMaps and OpenAndroMaps).
No problem selecting the detail screen via map or track menu.

Mayby my 28 tracks are to short to make Locus Pro crash.

Repeated the test with all stored tracks (96) in different folders on my phone.
Maximum 50 Km length.
All shown on map (LoMaps and OpenAndroMaps).
No problem selecting the detail screen of one track via map or track menu too.

c.s.g.
  •  

Tapio

Thanks! I've found out: Locus does not like my Vista hcx tracks any more, crashes on any of them. Anyone having old, imported Garmin tracks in Locus? Will try to find out more...
I'm under the impression it happens on imported gpx files. My workflow is to import and correct elevation data on import.
  •  

milan.cejnar

Hello guys,
has anyone tried out the new Live tracking configuration/profile setup wizard that is started when you click on plus icon on the main live tracking screen? The setup wizard is currently only available in beta but I would like to know if you have any comments or feedback about this new LT profile setup style. Is it an improvement or an even bigger mess than before? :)

@lor74cas
Are you using beta? Which Android version do you use? Is Locus Map like completely frozen? Any chance of getting a bug report when this happens? :) Thanks
  •  

lor74cas

Quote from: milan.cejnar on August 14, 2018, 11:45:55
Hello guys,
has anyone tried out the new Live tracking configuration/profile setup wizard that is started when you click on plus icon on the main live tracking screen? The setup wizard is currently only available in beta but I would like to know if you have any comments or feedback about this new LT profile setup style. Is it an improvement or an even bigger mess than before? :)

@lor74cas
Are you using beta? Which Android version do you use? Is Locus Map like completely frozen? Any chance of getting a bug report when this happens? :) Thanks

I can create the debug report with developer option tell me where I have to send it
Locus Map 4
Locus Map for Garmin
Locus Tasker
  •  

milan.cejnar

@lor74cas
Hello, I've sent you my email via PM. Alternatively you could submit a new ticket at our Locus help desk and attach the file there. Thank you.
  •  

Menion

Hi guys,

@tapio
what about saving the track from route planner in fullscreen mode in the latest version? Better?

Crash with some tracks? If reproducible, send me GPX track to test please, thanks.

@Andrew Heard
interesting screen with "no satellites". Were coordinates changing? Does this happen to you more often?

@Mek
if you have packed KML exports, you have to uncheck "Export attachments" checkbox. It will be renamed in next version to "Incl. description & attachments" with small hint under "question" icon with text: "Add icons, generated descriptions and attachments and...\n - KML - pack into a KMZ\n - GPX - export to a subfolder". Hope this helps.
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •  

Tapio

Quote from: menion on August 14, 2018, 17:02:55
@tapio
what about saving the track from route planner in fullscreen mode in the latest version? Better?
Yes, buttons are there, looks like solved.

Will send gpx if definitely reproducible.
  •  

Tapio

Quote from: menion on August 14, 2018, 17:02:55
Hi guys,

@tapio Crash with some tracks? If reproducible, send me GPX track to test please, thanks.
My Garmin imports now crash reliably. But when I export and re-import, they work. Will need to look for the source gpx files.
  •  

LocusUser#1

•  

Tapio

It's something completely different. Locus crashes depending on the group and folder name.

Group: 3. Test Test
Folder in that group: Unsorted

Tap any track, crash.

Rename group to "3TestTest": no crash.
  •