[APP] - version 3.31.+ ( 4. 6. 2018 )

Started by Menion, June 04, 2018, 15:03:46

Žajdlík Josef

@Menion
1) The problem will be with my English. In the post to turn on the screen with a light sensor, I wanted to say that in BETA see the problem is removed. Extinction will take place as expected in 30 seconds. Today, I tried to go outside for the walk, and the delay of the extinguishers was set. So the problem is solved for me.

2) Add / Edit dialog box. If the problem is caused by full-screen mode, would it not be possible to temporarily disable this mode when entering the menu?

CZ:
@Menion
1) Problém bude spíše s mou angličtinou. V příspěvku k zapínání obrazovky světelným senzorem jsem chtěl říct, že v BETA vezi je problém odstraněn. Zhasnutí proběhne dle očekávání za 30 vteřin. Dnes jsem udělal pokus i venku za chůze a zpoždění zhasnutí odpovívá nastavení. Takže za mně je problém vyřešen.

2) Dialogový panel Přidat/Upravit. Pokud potíže způsobuje režim celé obrazovky, nebylo by řešení tento režim při vstupu do menu dočasně vypnout?
  •  

Menion

Oki, fine, thanks. I think that Condor found out any new problem.
Really weird is that there were (at least I'm not aware of it) any changes ...

About full-screen: one more attempt in next version.
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •  

slarti76

Quote from: menion on June 06, 2018, 13:30:45
@slarti76
don't know why, but I'm still unable to simulate your issue in track editor. Video record https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.hecorat.screenrecorder.free ? Thanks
Sent to locus.map@asamm.com
  •  

Condor

@Žajdlík Josef
The basic question is what time do you set up on Android? Same 30s?

After my multiple tests both Pro and Beta work the same way.
Wrong.
Everything is as I wrote higher.

@Žajdlík Josef
@Menion
Please simulate variants with my test and write the results.

The correct operation of control could only occur in one situation.
Guidance!
  •  

Žajdlík Josef

@ Kondor
I have 30 seconds of screen shutdown in the android and 30 seconds for Locus. The Pro version will go out after 10 seconds after the light sensor is turned on, in the Beta version for 30 seconds.
  •  

Condor

Beta
Activate the sensor.
It works in only one mode of guidance. Off after 30s (Locus).
All other situations (navigation, map, GPS off, GPS on, Power) Android settings.
  •  

Condor

@Menion
Set up, geocaching, predefined text.
The long text is missing the scroll bar.
And constant window - not adaptable.
  •  

Tapio

Big problems with Fullscreen mode and various dialogs. I was not able to save changes (coloring) to an existing track, I was not able to move a track to another folder: Cancel and Save buttons to the bottom right were missing, and it was not a matter of swiping down.
Had to turn off fullscreen mode.
Tapiola MFV4+ theme for OAM Maps:
Discuss - Releases - DL latest - Install latest
  •  

Die Batzen

In Settings - Navigation - Route re-calculation, change the value of "Distance for recalculation" to something different than the default value 100m, e.g. 50m:

As long as Locus stays open the new value will be kept.
But as soon you restart Locus the default value of 100m is shown instead of the changed value.

•  

TimoG

Bug:
Locus Map Pro crashes when uploading filednotes.
  •  

Menion

Hi, guys
new version *** 3.31.1 *** is out.
Sorry, I did not react here, but I believe most of your reported problems should be fixed. I was not able to simulate problem with the screen on/off function based on the @Condor description, sorry.
Thanks all, hope new version will be close to "bug-free" :)
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •  

Condor

@Menion 3.31.0 Pro
So Does It Work Off Display in All Situations By Time Set Up in Locus? Really?
  •  

Žajdlík Josef

Serious error in PRO version 3.31.1. I would rather describe a more complex problem in Czech:

Při každém přepnutí pomocí "přednastavení" Locus v průběhu procesu zhavaroval. Po novém startu byly některé předvolby jako třeba: mapové téma a dashoboard nastaveny správně, ale jiné jako třeba: záznamový profil ne. V průběhu jízdy na kole jsem si všiml, že se obrazovka neotáčí úplně rovně po směru jízdy, ale s odklonem asi 5 stupňů jednou vpravo jindy vlevo. Zkusil jsem za jízdy přepnout v menu nastavení kompasu na automatické přepínání "telefon/GPS". Kolonka, kde bývá přednastavená hodnota (asi 6.0) km byla prázdná. Vepsal jsem do ní "6" a dal "nastavit". V té chvíli Locus okamžitě zhavaroval. Předpokládám tedy, že pád aplikace způsobuje toto nastavení ať už aplikované ručně nebo pomocí "přednastavení".
1) poslední Beta fungovala správně, proto k chybě muselo dojít až po zveřejnění poslední Bety
2) myslím, že úplně stejný problém už jsme řešili někdy loni na podzim
V této chvíli je verze PRO jen velmi obtížně použitelná. Pokud má někdo v přednastaveních různé přepínání kompasu, bude zažívat krachy aplikace.
  •  
    The following users thanked this post: Condor

Condor

confirmation Žajdlík Josef problem.
Required hot-fix.

+edit
Locus down when trying to change texts, numbers, values ​​in different places.
It is a global problem.
  •  

Tapio

It crashes now if I tap any of my 4 profiles.
Tapiola MFV4+ theme for OAM Maps:
Discuss - Releases - DL latest - Install latest
  •