[APP] - version 3.31.+ ( 4. 6. 2018 )

Started by Menion, June 04, 2018, 15:03:46

slarti76

Quote from: menion on June 17, 2018, 01:18:42
Hi,
issue with route planner ( http://help.locusmap.eu/topic/you-can-not-select-the-drawing-mode-in-the-route-planner#comment-58800 ) will be fixed in next version.
Does that also affect the navigation mode? What I did:

• Select a point, choose Navigate To
  • Do all the settings and start the navigation
  • Route is calculated, but I don't like it
  • I open the navigation quick settings (or whatever that dialog is called), long-press on Recalculate, choose another profile - nothing happens. Ok, extra (short) tap on Recalculate - nothing happens. Can't get the route to be recalculated...
  •  

Menion

Hmm are you sure that result of re-calculation should be different? Just for sure...
Mode of manual recalculation = point priority?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •  

Condor

My navigation never counted the route after changing the profile. I know about it and I handle it manually. I do this automatically off the navigation, edit profile and navigate again.
This too is a long list of my proposals with a low priority.
  •  

slarti76

Quote from: menion on June 18, 2018, 23:25:08
Hmm are you sure that result of re-calculation should be different? Just for sure...
Mode of manual recalculation = point priority?
Doesn't need to be different, but obviously nothing happened, because no "Working..." pop-up appeared. And it's a long route which (on that old phone) takes a few seconds to calculate, so it's not possible that suddenly it's there without delay.
Just for information: Should it already recalculate after I chose a different profile or only on additional click?
Edit: And yeah, point-priority
  •  

Andrew Heard

3.31.2 Pro. This bug report is probably same as slarti76...

route planner > add first point > add second point > tap Navigation icon but dialog won't open ;-(

I can tap Navigation icon & open dialog before and after adding first point, but not after second point.
LM4.22.0 GOLD user ID:c7d47597a
  •  

Condor

I never thought to start navigating from the planned route.
But I read here and so I tried what it does. There is a "chaotic behavior". Navigation is running and "My Location" is the center of the map. When moving maps (manually), the navigation attempts to count a new route, reports turns, pips points ... Simply chaos.

So it works? I have not understood the intent and importance of this behavior.
  •  

Menion

@slarti
hmm click is necessary after you select the new profile. Anyway, I have on help desk one guy with an exactly same problem and I'm unfortunately still unable to simulate this issue. Are you for example able to simulate it on the exactly same place again and again?

@Andrew Heard
this issue will be fixed in next version, sorry

@Condor
you most probably have disabled GPS in Locus right? Then mp center behave like some kind of simulation.
  •  

Condor

Upss ... You're right! After the previous tests, I left the satellite icon white! I never changed it so I did not notice it. Sorry.

But OK at least I discovered a hidden new simulation feature: D

By the way, I just watch Jürgen Gärtner's dream come true. Ok so my tests of three other navigators were useless. Locus will now behave differently as a standard. I do not mind doing this and I do not use it. Only in the morning in hotels can anyone not notice this change of calculation. And it will be surprising that the target is 300km and not 25. But OK.
  •  

Menion

Hmm why you have disabled GPS, hard to say.
Anyway behavior: simulation when GPS is turned off, is in Locus probably since begin. Agree it may be confusing when not known ...
  •  

Condor

@Menion
I will tell you exactly how "I off" the GPS.
Standard GPS status on (orange). Action - simulation on - simulation off. And I expect that GPS will return to the previous state or GPS on orange. And not to return to a state I've never won - GPS off white.
  •  

Menion

@slarti76 , may you please try this version and create a log right after you tap on "recalculate" and nothing happens? In logs should be some more information.

Version: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1pTiUDcHy5GFvvGycCpvkiTy6slySXmxM/view?usp=sharing

Also, this new version is made mainly because of Huawei troubles ( http://help.locusmap.eu/topic/locus-pro-on-huawei-smartphones ), anyway it should also contain fixed problems reported here and on help desk.
  •  

Andrew Heard

Apologies if already mentioned/ fixed. 3.31.2 Pro: track list > folder > tap vertical dot-dot-dot > Edit > crash.

Not a problem/ just curious but I also note a slightly different folder sort order. Previously a folder beginning with a hyphen character "-" sorted to top of the list/ group, but now gets sorted to the bottom of the list. I was attempting to rename this folder but not currently possible due to reported crash.
  •  

Menion

Hello Andrew, not sure for 100% if this is already fixed, but I believe it is. I'm thinking about last bug-fix version today, so ...
  •  

Menion

*** Version 3.31.3 ***
bug-fix version with minor changes and fixes. Thanks for reports!
  •  
    The following users thanked this post: Condor

Andrew Heard

3.31.3 Pro:
fix for crash when edit of track folder OK.
fix for disabled Navigation icon in Route Planner OK.
  •  
    The following users thanked this post: Menion