[APP] - version 3.31.+ ( 4. 6. 2018 )

Started by Menion, June 04, 2018, 15:03:46

Saturo

It crashes when i change the map alignment from compass to gps or automatic.
  •  

slarti76

3.31.1: Intent for preset change works perfectly! Finally I can 100% automate the start/stop of all my outdoor setups. Thx!
  •  

zossebart

I also experience fcs when activating any preset from the ui in 3.31.1. Activating a preset via intend works, though...

Gesendet von meinem D5503 mit Tapatalk
  •  

slarti76

FWIW, I can activate presets by intent and manually in the UI with no problems/FCs.
  •  

Diddi

Crashing also when Switching settings for display activating...
  •  
    The following users thanked this post: Rico63

Condor

Rotating the portrait to landscape display deletes the text you wrote! Log geocach.

Menion

Hmm, I hoped that new version will be without issues and seems, it's maybe worst then before.

Global problem: setup of the compass & always screen on & presets that use this settings => fixed, thanks

@Condor
"Locus down when trying to change texts, numbers, values ​in different places" ... where? Did not noticed any problem.

- rotation of "log a cache screen" ... I'll look at it, thanks
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •  

Rico63

Crashing  when open and close settings for "Display Activating" without changes
  •  

Condor

@Menion
After the update, Locus began to fall in different places. I was looking for a bug on my device. When people began to report problems, I stopped exploring and using Locus. What I remember when changing the default log, then changing the time format, Sometimes changing the% zoom. (and all places reported by other people) I try to go back to what I wanted and find out where it all fell. I suspected it was happening when typing text or values ​​in general. So I tried randomly to enter text or value into different functions. Somewhere it went and somewhere fell.
  •  

Menion

*** Version 3.31.2 ***
Just published new Locus Map Free on Google Play. If someone uses it, please give it a try. If there won't be any more serious problems, I'll publish Pro version in the evening.

I have to change my internal system of creating bug-fix versions. It is not un-usuall that bug-fix version brings some new problems (like now), which is of course wrong ... sorry about this.
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •  

Condor

@Menion
Just remind (unimportant) details.
If there is time, throw the new text on the crowdin.
  •  

Condor

--- 3.31.2 FREE ---

Compass - OK
Rotate log text - OK

Display Control crash - ? Pro *
Display Control value - ? Pro*
Display Control working display off - ? Pro*
Pre-text log geocaching - ? Pro *
Time format (pre-log GC) -? Pro *

* 30.31.2 BETA has published as Free.
  •  

Žajdlík Josef

30.31.2. is not Beta. Therefore, some features can not be tested. So far, it looks like FREE 30.31.2 is OK.

Proposal to change the distribution: Would it be impossible to first publish the PRO and FREE version of the BETA version for another day until it shows that PRO is a problem? Testers would be more likely to compare whether the problems were already in BETA.

CZ:
30.31.2. není Beta. Nelze tedy vyzkoušet některé funkce. Zatím to ale vypadá, že FREE 30.31.2 je v pořádku.

Návrh na změnu distribuce: Nebylo by možné napřed zveřejnit verzi PRO a FREE nechat ještě jeden den v původní verzi v BETA, dokud dokud se neukáže, že je PRO bez problémů? Testeři by tak mohli snadněji porovnat, zda se problémy vyskytovaly už v BETA.
  •  

Tapio

Would be nice if we could download older apk's to revert back.
Tapiola MFV4+ theme for OAM Maps:
Discuss - Releases - DL latest - Install latest
  •  

Condor

--- 3.31.2 PRO ---

Compass - OK
Rotate log text - OK
Display Control - OK
Display Control value - OK
Display Control working display off - IS NOT WORKING (only when guidance)
+edit new finding:
The display also goes out according to the Lokus setting even when you are alerting the POI. It does not matter the settings. (Control Display)
Pre-text log geocaching - OK
Time format (pre-log GC) - CRASH

•