[APP] - version 3.29.+ ( 1. 2. 2018 )

Started by Menion, February 01, 2018, 13:53:59

Menion

I really believe that your use-case with GPS auto-off can't work as it is made now. In app is simple check condition: if time is 0, disable it. End of discussion. If this worked before differently, it was definitely mistake.

Issue with setup of time in recording profile: perfect, fixed, thanks!

And 10 m ... it is only a warning. 1 hour of walk with 4 m/s = 3600 trackpoints. Few hours ... crazy number of unneeded trackpoints. Because of this warning exists.

- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download

Andrew Heard

Quote from: Andrew Heard on March 12, 2018, 03:14:23
@menion - I have slightly difference experience to @balloni55 - Pro displays 1 or 2 more sats and accuracy is slightly better (7m compared to 10m), although Beta has slightly higher signal strength on some bars and some green sats (I never seen green in Pro). Just initial view, not very scientific. Android 5.1.
The beta seems to obtain satellite lock a little quicker than Pro. I just did a 100km ride; identical to last week; Pro track last week, beta this week; 30m point intervals; no significant difference between the two tracks I can spot with quite detailed check in Garmin Basecamp.
LM4.22.0 GOLD user ID:c7d47597a
  •  

Menion

Thanks for a test Andrew. It at least confirms, that system work. If there are no significant changes, it is ok. It at least does not look worst, which is important. Thanks :).
  •  

Žajdlík Josef

BETA
Satellite screen. Three dots / setting / sensors / compass. When selecting Auto Change, the Set button does not work. The remaining two options are functional.

Cz: Obrazovka Satelity. Tři tečky / nastavení / senzory / kompas. Při výběru Automatická změna nefunguje tlačítko Nastavit. U zbývajících dvou voleb je funkční
  •  
    The following users thanked this post: Menion

john_percy

Two problems in the latest beta:

Just the wording. The error isn't unknown, it is no internet.

I got stuck in an endless loop here. I had just downloaded the bike navigation cursors from the Store. Both the Locus back arrow and the phone back button took me back one screen, but Locus then reloaded the displayed page. This has now happened to me twice when visiting the Store. This time a quick double tap on the back button worked.

And finally, lock up at ZL9 world map continues to bug me.
Voluntary and Velocity themes - https://voluntary.nichesite.org
  •  

Menion

Thanks John,
this specific error message may be a problem. Seems you were not logged and you tapped on top right user icon that should start login process, right? Error say, that Android system (Google Play services), had for some reason problem with your login. I've already prepared new version, so this error will remain in app, but thanks anyway.
Problem with "endless loop". Next version 3.30.0 will hopefully solve this (I was fighting with it for almost a day and I'm still not sure if it's solved, we will see).
Problem with stuck during zoom ... as I wrote, it needs more time. Anyway I at least did small improvement (that may help).

And ... new version 3.30.0 just uploading, uff.
  •