Problem to show maps together

Started by Snoopy48, January 04, 2018, 21:27:04

Snoopy48

Hi!
I am quite new to Locus but I don't succeed to show all the maps (Bavaria and Italy) together. So its not possible to plan a route from Munich to Venice.
Is this normal? My LoMaps are on the SD card.

Regards
  •  

Christian

Hi,
It is not possible to display both maps at once. There is a setting that maps of similiar base - vector or raster maps - are displayed complementarily. But i does not work :(
As a workaround you can download and use Alps map from OAM.
For planing such a long trip i would prefer BRouter to see and check all details.

hth,
Christian
  •  

JoxM

Quote from: Snoopy48 on January 04, 2018, 21:27:04
Hi!
I am quite new to Locus but I don't succeed to show all the maps (Bavaria and Italy) together. So its not possible to plan a route from Munich to Venice.

Regards
Hi,
Try the following:
Menu - Maps - offline maps - select in first button same map type and check load maps automatically

I don't know the exact wording because I use German language...
  •  

Christian

Does it work in your installation?
  •  

JoxM

•  

uatschitchun

•  

Snoopy48

Quote from: JoxM on January 05, 2018, 19:35:59
Quote from: Snoopy48 on January 04, 2018, 21:27:04
Hi!

Regards
Hi,
Try the following:
Menu - Maps - offline maps - select in first button same map type and check load maps automatically

I don't know the exact wording because I use German language...

Das habe ich jetzt nicht ganz verstanden. Wenn ich in der offline Ansicht bin, kann ich in der Spalte links die einzelnen Karten auswählen, aber nur immer eine einzelne.
(I didn't understand how to do that)

Regards
Bernd
  •  

JoxM

Wenn du die Einstellungen so vornimmst wie oben beschrieben, dann wird die Karte automatisch geladen, sobald du den Bereich verlässt.
Sprich, du hast Bayern und italien installiert, stellst Bayern als Karte ein und wenn du dich jetzt von Bayern Richtung Italien bewegst, dann wird die Italien-Karte automatisch geladen ohne die Karte in den Einstellungen wechseln zu müssen.
  •  

john_percy

I think the menu command is:
Menu : Settings : Maps : Offline maps : LoMaps and other Vector maps

The illustrations below show LoMaps England and Wales with and without this setting selected and the relevant settings page.
Voluntary and Velocity themes - https://voluntary.nichesite.org
  •  
    The following users thanked this post: Menion

Snoopy48

Yes, now it works. Thanks a lot to all!

•