Corrected coordinates

Started by Weary Banker, October 26, 2017, 00:45:44

Weary Banker

With all of the other subjects around the forum, mine is only a minor question and it concerns Coordinates that have been corrected with the answers for a puzzle cache.
At present when I have corrected coordinates in my download from GSAK by gpx file the icon appears on my Locus map as the usual '?' but with a very small red dot in the top right corner.
Is there any way that I can change this to a different symbol because at present the difference between it and the '?' for an unsolved Puzzle is difficult to spot once on a full map.
  •  

Menion

Good day Weary,
it is possible, but it depends on how much you are technically skilled.
Here is a description how to create custom pack for geocaching icons: http://docs.locusmap.eu/doku.php?id=manual:advanced:customization:icons#geocaching_icons . You need to create an icon pack with icon special_computed.png , that will after activation replace current red star.
Let me know, if something won't be clear.
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •  

c.s.g.

Hi,

in addition to Menions post there is an alternative icon set for geocaching containing belong others an other icon for corrected coordinates (a black star on blue backround) in Locus store. You can find it in ....
....Tab "NUTZUNG" ---> Graphic ---> Point icons ---> GC Summary icons by Ormoru

c.s.g.
  •  

Weary Banker

Thank you both for the replies.
Menion's reply sounded a note of caution with "it depends on how much you are technically skilled" because I regret to say that my technical knowledge is rather limited.
That was why c.s.g. looked the better bet for me.  Note that I said 'looked' because I fell at the first hurdle.
I found Locus Store but on opening it could see no Tab 'Nutzung'. In my Locus Store, I only have the tabs 'By Country', 'By Usage' and 'By Provider'

Am I in the wrong place or could you provide extra directions, please.
  •  

balloni55

LMC 3.70.0 AFA
Locus Map 4.22.2.1 Gold AFA
LMC User ID c8b19276f
LM4 User ID e06d572d4
  •