Author Topic: [APP] - version 3.25.+ ( 9. 8. 2017 )  (Read 1421 times)

Offline lor74cas

• More than Newbie
    • View Profile
Re: [APP] - version 3.25.+ ( 9. 8. 2017 )
« Reply #45 on: August 18, 2017, 20:27:05 »
@lor74cas: also can't confirm. Please check you really use correct button to open data manager .. there are three icons ( data manager, data manage > points, data manager > tracks)

@joeloc: Beta testing: http://docs.locusmap.eu/doku.php?id=manual:about:free_beta_testing

@c.s.g: problem with centering on found location will be fixed in next version, thanks

@Andrew Heard , @slarti76 : guys, you wants to modify palette of ZX Spectrum?  :o ;D . Andrew, thanks for precise step-by-step description of function panel problem, will try it tomorrow

@Viajero Perdido: problems with incorrect number of files will be solved in next version. Some popup of unwanted screen is interesting. Hard to fix without steps to simulate. Does it happen again and again?
Found it !
The shortcut in the panel was set up one to points in a version and one to data manager. The window is the same but obviously in the first case it opens always points form.
My fault, in one of the latest updates of beta I lost my preferences and I did set up the wrong one.
But why in the function panel we can find both points and tracks icons instead of only a data manager icon?

Inviato dal mio SM-G800F utilizzando Tapatalk

Offline voldapet

• Administrator
  • Padavan of Locus
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 18, 2017, 21:34:59 »
@Viajero Perdido: problems with Restaurant vs Name in POI label will be solved in next version of LoMaps. I generated for you custom Vietnam osm.db file. You can download it at: https://nas.asamm.com/share.cgi?ssid=0JSywGw

Offline 0709

• Apprentice of Locus
    • View Profile
  • Device: GT-I8160 CM11 SM-T235 4.4.2 THL4000 4.4.2
« Reply #47 on: Today at 14:02:47 »
New style track edit function.
- Buttons need to be placed further apart.

Prefer old style edit toolbar
+ Button distance ok
+ Nicely lined up in a single toolbar.