Listing always disapears

Started by tapasr_573974c37, August 04, 2017, 21:30:19

tapasr_573974c37

If I open the details of a cache, which is not already downloaded and go to the listing it downloads the listing and opens it in a kind of browser view. But immediately, if the complete listing is downloaded it disappears and starts the download new. Is there anybody who has the same problem or  a solution for it?

Gesendet von meinem HERO1 mit Tapatalk

•  

Menion

Hello,
sorry for a complications. Anyway do you have latest Locus Map version 3.24.3 from Google Play? This issue should be already solved there.
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •  

tapasr_573974c37

Yes, I'm using newest version 3.24.3. And it still appears.

•  

Menion

Interesting, this issue should be correctly solved since version 3.24.3 and because no one since then complain on this issue, I considered it as correctly solved.

May you please write me exact steps you do since begin, since download of cache etc? I needs to simulate this issue. And you have a basic membership on geocaching.com web site right?
  •  

tapasr_573974c37

Quote from: menion on August 05, 2017, 17:37:50
Interesting, this issue should be correctly solved since version 3.24.3 and because no one since then complain on this issue, I considered it as correctly solved.

May you please write me exact steps you do since begin, since download of cache etc? I needs to simulate this issue. And you have a basic membership on geocaching.com web site right?
Hello Menion, sorry, did not saw your answer. Today I have installed version 3.25,  but still the same problem.
Yes, I have a basic membership.
To reproduce it is really simple. From the map I open a cache which is displayed. Afterwards I select the 'Listing' tab. Now the problem​ appears. First the name with underline like a link appears. Without any action it starts to load the listing like in a browser view. If finished it deletes the view. Shows again the name with underline and starts to load...
Does it maybe depends on the installed browser? I'm using Firefox....

Regards
Michael

•  

Betheruden

Hi everyone. Thanks for the responses so far. I have the same issues as OP even in new 3.5 update
  •  

Menion

Good day guys,
sorry for a delay.
Issue found and ... not directly fixed, but at least improved. For now, you may disable in geocaching settings > auto-loading of images option : change it to something other then "image downloading".

In next version, this will be improved and value "image caching" will be automatically used instead for listings of basic members. Damn stupid limitations for basic members!

Thanks for bug report and sorry for a complications.
  •  

tapasr_573974c37

Quote from: menion on August 24, 2017, 13:45:43
Good day guys,
sorry for a delay.
Issue found and ... not directly fixed, but at least improved. For now, you may disable in geocaching settings > auto-loading of images option : change it to something other then "image downloading".

In next version, this will be improved and value "image caching" will be automatically used instead for listings of basic members. Damn stupid limitations for basic members!

Thanks for bug report and sorry for a complications.
Perfect, in 3.25.3 the issue is solved.
Thank you!

•  

Menion

•