Locus bug: Copy from Live to List

Started by JohnCNA, June 28, 2017, 00:09:36

JohnCNA

I'm using V3.24.3, but this bug existed before this.  I just learned how to replicate it while playing with the update.

I'm viewing an offline list on the map.  Turn on Live, and I see a couple new caches pop up nearby. Select each new cache to open the description and select Copy To (my offline list).  The next time I open Locus (with Live off), the new caches are not showing on the map.  When Locus copies them to the offline list, they are marked with 'do not view'.  The eyeball selector is crossed out.  I think when an item is copied moved or imported, it should default to View ON.
  •  

Menion

Good day John,
I was thinking about what you wrote. It looks like you mean that current system is an issue, but I consider it as intent. When you create a copy of any content, it does not mean you immediately wants to work with this copy. Thanks for understanding.
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •  

JohnCNA

Ah, not a bug then.  Just a difference of opinion on how it should work. At any rate, now that I know what causes the issue that I had, I can watch for it and turn them on for viewing afterwards.

Thanks for the response.
  •