Locus 3.24.2 Can not update/install new austria map (2017-06-09)

Started by wilma.cray, June 21, 2017, 07:59:34

wilma.cray

Locus 3.24.2
I can not update and install the new austria map (2017-06-09).
After the download (428.18MB / 428.18MB) I get always an error message:

•  

Menion

Good day Wilma,
I'm sorry to hear about troubles with downloading of maps. May I please ask you for a little time? In this case, it is not clear what is a problem.

To get a little more information, please try to create a log by this method http://docs.locusmap.eu/doku.php?id=manual:faq:how_to_create_debug_log , right after this issue happen. In log should be some information ( not guaranteed ) about this problem, thank you!
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •  

wilma.cray

•  

Menion

Thank you for a bug report. There are indeed some problems with downloaded map file. Seems that file is somehow damaged and do not have expected size.

You have tried this more then once and always same result? You use official ROM without a root? Where is defined root directory of Locus and are you using some special custom directory where "mapsVector" should be? Also is your card encrypted as is allowed by latest Android version?
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •  

wilma.cray

4 Attempts.
not rooted. official ROM
latest possible version of Samsung (5.0.2)
not encrypted
location is on external sd-card
  •  

wilma.cray

Remark1: I am beta tester

Remark2:  Some days ago I tested the feature "map language" (with asia and serbian maps) and got into deep crashes. I had to choice a native Locus-Backup to restart the app.
  •  

wilma.cray

•