[APP] - version 3.22.+ ( 16. 3. 2017 )

Started by Menion, March 07, 2017, 10:58:52

Žajdlík Josef

The problem with adding waypoints. Detail route / waypoint / waypoint add / center of the screen. The first time create waypoints same two, three the second time, third time, four etc. They must be manually removed. See. attachment.

CZ: Problém s přidáváním waypointů. Detail trasy/waypoint/přidat waypoint/střed obrazovky. Napoprvé vytvoří waypointy dva stejné, napodruhé tři, napotřetí čtyři atd. Je nutné je ručně odstranit. Viz. příloha.

•  

Menion

Hello @michaelbechtold,
when you open your folder with tracks, select them all, choose "export" at bottom menu and then GPX and "Share exported data", then final zip files does not contains all tracks? In title of export screen is number of tracks that should be in zip. Is this number same as real selected number of tracks and final number in zip file? I tried now this on two folders and in both cases I get correct result ..

@Žajdlík Josef : very interesting, thanks! You have discovered some new issue in latest Android library! Seems that it takes 10 seconds till existing screen is completely closed. So when you close and open track detail screen too quickly, there will remain more versions at once. I have made a small hack, but it's still not perfect, but definitely better.
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •  

michaelbechtold

Good morning Menion, this is exactly what happens. I am away today and will dig deeper later. One suspicion I have: for some folders the number of files generated by export  is less than the number of tracks in the Locus folder. And I think I remember that these are the cases when the zip is incomplete.
Cheers
Michael

Gesendet von meinem LG-H850 mit Tapatalk

•  

john_percy

As far as I can tell, the latest beta has lost the ability to connect with Google Streetview or Google Navigation which was in the previous full version (illustrated below).
Voluntary and Velocity themes - https://voluntary.nichesite.org
  •  

Menion

John , please try to tap on "Navigation" icon, where these applications should be listed ( if directly supported by Locus Map ) or use Share > Other map apps.
  •  

john_percy

Aha! Brilliant, thanks. That's a good implementation.
  •  

balloni55

Moto G3 android 6.0.1
after click "rec-button" > FC

Gesendet von meinem MotoG3 mit Tapatalk

LMC 3.70.0 AFA
Locus Map 4.22.2 Gold AFA
LMC User ID c8b19276f
LM4 User ID e06d572d4
  •  

Menion

@john_percy : glad you find it useful :). I believe it makes more sense to place some apps that Locus Map directly recognize into this "navigation" menu. "Street view" isn't ideal navigation app, but at least it all will be in one spot

@balloni55: hmm I've used this two days and no problem so far. Log possible please? Thank you!
  •  

freischneider

I had yesterday at the start the notification center. But did not have time to read. Wanted to have the symbol gone. It was only by deleting the messages. Now I no longer have the news.
Can you integrate a buton with which you can hide the notification center. And on the next start, it's back. Or I can show it over the menu again.
Poco F5, Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro, Android 13
Locus Map 4 Gold (always latest version)
LM4 User-ID: 11cec7cb5  (Devices-ID poco F5)
  •  

balloni55

QuoteLog possible please?
log send to locus.map@......

additional info:
crach only happen if setting/Track recording/Style of track recording panel is set to "side panel"
recording with setting "Bottom panel" work
LMC 3.70.0 AFA
LMC User ID c8b19276f
LM4 User ID e06d572d4
  •  

john_percy

Long press on Zoom + button in full screen mode brings up not only zoom slider but also system bottom bar (but not system top bar).
  •  

Menion

hello @balloni55 , thanks for a log. Issue was probably just in forget log error message that print out for me some information, that were available on Android 7.0+ only. Thanks, should be fixed now.

@john_percy: well, full screen mode was a big problem since begin and I really gave up attempts to make it work perfectly in Locus Map. So take it as is or disable it.
  •  

john_percy

Tbh I don't like the zoom slider. It is neither obvious nor precise and the same​ effect can be achieved more quickly and more reliably by quick multiple presses on the zoom + or - buttons. My 2¢ worth.
I do like full screen though and I am not going to disable it!
  •  

balloni55

V 3.22.2.3
FC while "record track" solved, thanks :)

sorry to say
next FC, when i try to "log your visite" in a geocache :-[
log sent just now
LMC 3.70.0 AFA
LMC User ID c8b19276f
LM4 User ID e06d572d4
  •  

balloni55

In release notes you announce:
add "Automatic GC offlinizer" feature into setting
very good, no config value anymore :)

In settings/geocaching it´s named "Auto-load images" with additional text
but i think it´s not absolutely clear for user which images are loaded.
So my suggestion, name the headline in settings:
"Auto-load images if GC-listing is opened"
LMC 3.70.0 AFA
LMC User ID c8b19276f
LM4 User ID e06d572d4
  •