How to change theme?

Started by rusm, February 28, 2017, 18:08:32

rusm

Hi.
Sorry for maybe lame question, but I know nothing about vector themes. And I really need to learn how to do just one little thing:
Need to change scale visibility of Viewpoint icon on Openstreetmaps in Locus - just to see it in more smaller scales.

So, I'm using maps and Elevation theme downloaded from http://www.openandromaps.org/en/legend/elevate-mountain-hike-theme

In theme file Elements.xml I found only one text block with "viewpoint". Is it possible to change something to be able to see Viewpoints in 1-2-3 smaller scale?

<rule cat="tourism-outdoor" e="any" k="*" v="*" zoom-min="9">
      <rule e="any" k="tourism" v="viewpoint">
         <rule e="any" k="natural" v="~">
            <rule e="any" k="tower" v="~">
               <symbol src="file:../ele_res/s_viewpoint.svg" symbol-width="16dp" />
            </rule>
  •  

jusc

Do you want to increase the svg by defualt or should it grow while you are zooming in?
Regards J.
  •  

rusm

Quote from: jusc on March 02, 2017, 16:37:48
Do you want to increase the svg by defualt or should it grow while you are zooming in?

Not sure that I understand right ))
But I need to see viewpoint icon in low scales, now it just not shown. Not need to change size of icon, just it visibility.
  •  

Jencek

Visibility is the property of the mapsforge library, it determines what it does and when it renders when information is power to display. This modification can be helped in the .xml file

<rule cat="tourism-outdoor" e="any" k="*" v="*" zoom-min="9">
      <rule e="any" k="tourism" v="viewpoint">
         <rule e="any" k="natural" v="~">
            <rule e="any" k="tower" v="~">
               <symbol src="file:../ele_res/s_viewpoint.svg" force-draw="1" symbol-width="16dp" />
            </rule>
Hledám pro radost.
  •  

PawelS

How to change viewpoints' zoom-min visibility in the Internal theme, which currently is 15?

In the tag-mapping_20170119.xml there is:

<osm-tag key="tourism" value="viewpoint" zoom-appear="13"/>

so they may be visible from zoom 13, right?

In a copied locus_internal_theme_20170119.xml I've added

<rule cat="tourism_topo" e="any" k="tourism" v="*" zoom-min="13" >
<rule e="any" k="tourism" v="viewpoint" >
<symbol src="file:/symbols/db_poi_viewpoint.svg" symbol-color="#755741"  symbol-width="14dp" scale-icon-size="17,1.15" />
</rule>
</rule>

Is it correct? Viewpoints are still displayed only from zoom 15. Lines 2-4 I've moved from a previous section about displaying icons from zoom 15.
  •