Différentes questions

Started by windsurfer, January 18, 2017, 15:34:10

windsurfer

Bonjour,

Je suis un nouvel utilisateur de Locus Map Pro.
Excuser mon faible niveau d'Anglais, je suis Français.

Comment régler Locus pour que la carte reste centrée lorsque je suis en navigation ?

Peut-on régler Locus pour qu'il affiche tout seul une carte du lieu où l'on se trouve sans avoir à passer par le menu ' charger rapidement de carte ?

Est ce que Locus peut changer de cartes automatiquement en appuyant sur zoom + ou - en fonction des cartes stockées dans différentes résolutions sur la carte microsd ?

Merci pour vos réponses

Hello,

I am a new user of Locus Map Pro.
Excuse my low level of English, I am French.

How do I set Locus to keep the map centered when I'm navigating?

Can we set Locus to display a map of the place where we are without having to go through the 'load map' menu?

Can Locus change maps automatically by pressing zoom + or - depending on the maps stored in different resolutions on the microsd card?

Thank you for your answers
  •  

michaelbechtold

Bonjour,
viola mes réponses (those are in English, sorry :-)

How do I set Locus to keep the map centered when I'm navigating? Yes, a short push on the leftmost button on lower bar will keep screen center locked with GPS. You can even move the GPS position to another place on the screen after a long press on this button (to see more map for your way ahead, in case you have "north up"). See manual pages of Locus for detaills. Take a few hours (and google translate) and you will see it will have been time well spent :-)

Can we set Locus to display a map of the place where we are without having to go through the 'load map' menu?
Yes, go to Settings -> Maps -> Offline Maps and make your choices for offline map uto loading.

Can Locus change maps automatically by pressing zoom + or - depending on the maps stored in different resolutions on the microsd card? Not exactly. But depending on your use case (what type of maps, which resolutions etc.), this approach may help: the fundamental tool in Locus for this is the map overlay feature. For lower zoom levels use raster maps (wich are arrays of png images in fact; fast loading, but extremely space consuiming in higher zoom levels). The last layer has to be a transparent layer. Then Locus will automatically switch to the underlying map, which may be another rater map, online map, or vector maps. Those links provide a working set of maps for such, and the resp. Locus manual.
http://docs.locusmap.eu/doku.php?id=manual:user_guide:maps_tools:overlays
http://www.openandromaps.org/en/downloads/general-maps
Enjoy.
Cordialement
Michael
  •