GPS deactivated + sidebar disappeared

Started by Alexander Hrncir, January 02, 2017, 12:45:44

Alexander Hrncir

as the topic says...

i dont use locus often at the moment (since it is so cold), but sometimes the sidebar is (with the + to add more quick icons) is gone and simultanous the GPS is deactivated. for BOTH, the GPS and the sidebar I dont find options in the settings to turn it off or show the sidebar (or add more icons). thats a pretty bad combination, since I have the GPS turn on/off icon in the sidebar - it seems like this is the only way to turn gps on.....

please help
  •  

balloni55

Hello Alexander
try a double click on map, so sidepanel should appeare again
or uncheck settings/Maps/Panels & buttons/right panel hiding
Wolfgang
LMC 3.70.0 AFA
Locus Map 4.22.2.1 Gold AFA
LMC User ID c8b19276f
LM4 User ID e06d572d4
  •  

freebird

I got the same problem - right side panel disappears sometimes and GPS in Locus switches off. To see the right panel again I need to get to settings -> maps -> buttons&panels -> set function panels. GPS need to be switched on manually too.
  •  

Menion

Hi guys,
as balloni wrote, check these settings if you wants to disable hiding of right part of functions panel.

About GPS: what means "disabled"? GPS should be disabled in Locus automatically only when Locus is minimized and GPS is not used (or Locus is completely closed). What exactly happen in your case, that GPS is turned off?
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •