Author Topic: [APP] - version 3.21.x (21. 12. 2016+)  (Read 26460 times)

Offline menion

• Administrator
  • Professor of Locus
    • View Profile
    • http://www.asamm.com
  • Device: SGS7
Re: [APP] - version 3.21.x (21. 12. 2016+)
« Reply #255 on: March 05, 2017, 13:14:31 »
@balloni55: can't understand how you found such hidden issue :). Thank you, fixed! I've really over-complicated system how I create these "release notes", so it's so simple to make a mistake ...
Fact that it does not work with some file/image viewers is unfortunately nothing I may do with it not, it depends if developers of these viewers adds support for this feature (multi-select)

- lost all event variables: Hmm I just tried to restored backup of Pro version from January and then started latest Beta version and it seems to works fine. Anyway because there were some changes in structure of config file, I may be caused by opening tracining manager in Beta, then later in last valid Pro and then again in Beta. If this is a problem, sorry, just restore data/config/trainingManager.lb file later manually from backup

- last interval events: hmm little problem because nothing like "interval" exists during track recording. It exists only in the world of "audio coach".

@Magellan: thanks, I saw similar problem few days ago here on forum as well. Some weird issue with rendering of screen, probably not caused by Locus itself, but Android itself. Close and open of this screen helps, right? Not sure what I may do with it now ...

Ideas, wishes, problems
Advanced topics, public discussion, sharing of knowledges, testing beta versions: you're here!

Offline menion

• Administrator
  • Professor of Locus
    • View Profile
    • http://www.asamm.com
  • Device: SGS7
Re: [APP] - version 3.21.x (21. 12. 2016+)
« Reply #256 on: March 07, 2017, 10:57:43 »
And ... new version is out. Thank guys ;)!
Ideas, wishes, problems
Advanced topics, public discussion, sharing of knowledges, testing beta versions: you're here!