[APP] - version 3.19.x (12. 10. 2016+)

Started by Menion, October 13, 2016, 06:45:13

Andrew Heard

Quote from: menion on October 14, 2016, 15:32:23
2) profiles are stored internally ... I've attached current version to this post below. Few available parameters ( %avoid_motorways%, %avoid_toll%, %avoid_unpaved% and %is_wet% ) are currently hardcoded in Locus.
@menion - that's great - I can extract a BRF file from your Locus ZIP, copy to the BRouter profiles2 folder, and now Locus advanced navigation settings will parse the special "hard coded" parameters and display equivalent checkboxes - very nice!
LM4.22.0 GOLD user ID:c7d47597a
  •  

Menion

@balloni55: hmm this is currently not possible, sorry

@0709: understand, thanks. I've added support "PassPlace.ogg" sound file for these cases, so try it with next version, should work.

@TrulloF: sorry, I don't understand what is wrong on Locus side. Write me please exact steps I may follow to get this behavior, thanks

@Andrew Heard: oki :)
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •  

lor74cas

Hello
In map items I found a double voice in menu one in English and one in Italian.
The Italian one is enabled the English disabled but the line is visible on the map.

Inviato dal mio SM-G800F utilizzando Tapatalk
Locus Map 4
Locus Map for Garmin
Locus Tasker
  •  

TrulloF

If you use the brouter approach of naming the start and end points "from" and "to" and during navigation a recalculation of the route is necessary you get the shown error message and automatic recalculation is not possible anymore.
  •  

jusc

Quote from: TrulloF on October 14, 2016, 16:51:59
Here's a screen shot of the error, when using "to" and "from" points as start and target for navigation with brouter and recalculation is kicking in.
Do you have more than one folder of points? I had the same problem. After disabling one " to and from point set" in one of 8 folders, it works now.
Regards J.
  •  

Christian

Wanted to try the new "measurement with two fingers" but nothing happend. Whats wrong?
  •  

balloni55

@ Christian
settings/maps/Maps objects/Quick measure
enabled??
LMC 3.70.0 AFA
Locus Map 4.22.0 Gold AFA
LMC User ID c8b19276f
LM4 User ID e06d572d4
  •  

lor74cas

Quote from: Christian on October 15, 2016, 17:19:52
Wanted to try the new "measurement with two fingers" but nothing happend. Whats wrong?
http://help.locusmap.eu/topic/measuring-distances-with-two-fingers-on-the-screen

Settings -> Maps -> Map Objects -> Quick Measurement. (Enable)
photo
2 days ago

Inviato dal mio SM-G800F utilizzando Tapatalk

Locus Map 4
Locus Map for Garmin
Locus Tasker
  •  

TrulloF

I use the quick add point function, which stores "from" and "to" into a subfolder. It's pretty obvious, that this is a problem now, but it was working until the last stable version.
Quote from: jusc on October 15, 2016, 14:59:33
Quote from: TrulloF on October 14, 2016, 16:51:59
Here's a screen shot of the error, when using "to" and "from" points as start and target for navigation with brouter and recalculation is kicking in.
Do you have more than one folder of points? I had the same problem. After disabling one " to and from point set" in one of 8 folders, it works now.
  •  

Christian

•  

poutnikl

Quote from: Andrew Heard on October 14, 2016, 23:41:25
@menion - that's great - I can extract a BRF file from your Locus ZIP, copy to the BRouter profiles2 folder, and now Locus advanced navigation settings will parse the special "hard coded" parameters and display equivalent checkboxes - very nice!

Hi Andrew,
you can get the current profile versions from https://github.com/poutnikl/Brouter-profiles/wiki, as they are subjects of occasional change.

Andrew Heard

Thanks, I knew that, but wasn't sure (until Menion's reply) where the internal Locus "BRF" files were stored. I now think it is a great solution. Well done you & @menion.
LM4.22.0 GOLD user ID:c7d47597a
  •  

zossebart

Quote from: Andrew Heard on October 13, 2016, 08:57:28
I very much like the new BRouter navigation settings. Good result after a few beta trials.

Me too! Great Solution! Not only do I have more "slots" for profiles in the routing mode selection, but also the free naming and of course the ability to use profile flags (although only the 4 pre-defined ones) is great!
Thank you, this is a really nice enhancement!

Regards,
Zossebart
  •  

Bango903

omg, smth went wrong with last update! I update my app and can't lounch it now! I need to use bluestacks http://android-emulator.net/en/bluestacks.php to lounch it and can't downgrade! What to do??
  •  

Joachim Buhl

Hello Menion

Please change something to hide the via points again. It doesn't make any sense:

Thanks
  •