Newbie question here....

Started by bclasen, August 12, 2016, 15:49:59

bclasen

Sorry for the question, if I had time I'd probably be able to find the answer in the documentation or forums. Problem is I'm jumping on a plane shortly and won't have time to dig into this.

I am a road bike rider, tomorrow I am riding a route I've never been on in a city I've never been to. I created a gpx in Strava, bought Locus Pro to load it on my phone (Motorola MAXX) so I know where I'm going. Not wanting to test it when I really need it, I created a test route that I was able to ride for a short time this morning. It appears to be working pretty well, I'll need to tweak some settings, etc. but overall I'm liking what I see. However I'm having 1 big issue - when I load the map and start the course, the map stays static - it doesn't follow the symbol that shows where I am. So the result is when I get to the end of the display, I physically need to use my finger to move the map to where I am. I'd like the map to dynamically reposition itself so I always see what is coming up.

I'm sure this is an incredibly simple thing - just didn't seem to jump out at me. Any solutions?

Many thanks!
B
  •  

gynta

•  
    The following users thanked this post: bclasen

bclasen

Thanks gynta! Looking forward to exploring with Locus!!
  •