Map1.eu down?

Started by radobyl, August 11, 2016, 22:43:07

radobyl

I want to ask, if my beloved map1.eu map is down for some days :(? Because of its czech origin, i ask here, as locus is czech software (as well as many maps). Maybe anone knows more, or is in contact with Pavel Klinger.
  •  

voldapet

Hi, we've already contacted Pavel Klinger to get more info about issue. But still no response - we don't know the reason why is service down.  I hope that it is some temporary issue.
  •  

Bucky Kid

Map1.eu is up now. I had the outage too.
  •  

radobyl

Yess, thanks god. Hard to imagine, a thing i got used to (wrong word, usage became obvious as google to me) so much, disapears from one day to the other...hm, i should better donate :-\
  •  

axelpix

I'm wondering if this project is still alive anyway. Looks like there's no activity since 2014. The tiles are quite outdated meanwhile. Does anybody know what the status of map1.eu is?
  •  

voldapet

@axelpix
well, It's really sad but we aren't able to connect with Pave Klinger (administrator of Map1.eu). We sent him couple emails, made a phone call still without success. It's sad because map has quite good style and are favourite for Locus users...
  •