[DASH] MMBikeGPS

Started by Marcos Medina, June 11, 2016, 15:36:55

Marcos Medina

Hello
Attached my dash, I hope it will be useful to others.

Best Regards

•  

Marcos Medina

I'm writting a tutorial for configure Locus as Bike GPS.
This my dashboard will be available in the default theme Locus?
This would save me the trouble to guide the process of customizing dashboard in this time.

Thank you.

PS: Sorry my poor english from Brazil
  •  

gynta

Quote from: Marcos Medina on June 12, 2016, 18:56:51
This my dashboard will be available in the default theme Locus?
' don't think so, because Locus development team plans to offer a possibility for users - to upload files inside the Locus Store.
But hey, currently, share and copy a file to a folder isn't a rocket science. Isn' it? :)

Marcos Medina

OK understood.
I will use another method to it.
Thank you for your attention.

Best Regards
  •  

gynta

Try:
- upload your files to webspace.
- create some xml locus action files -> manual
- share your links with other users (with a website) -> example
- so your mate tap on link in his smartphone(!) browser.
- Locus will recognizes this file and copy the file to right place.

edit
also: if you have a new version of your dash - feel free to edit your first post on top.

jusc

Hallo MM,

cooles Dashboard, Danke dafür.
Einen Nachteil hat es allerdings für mich. Beim Biken verschiebe ich ganz gern den Cursor nach unten, um mehr "Voraussicht" zu bekommen. Mit Dashboard  würde der der Curosr allerdings überdeckt.

Regards J.
  •  

Marcos Medina

Hello jusc,

My main goal is to use it to follow trails so, I opted for greater availability of the screen, hiding the menus.
I believe this dashboard works well with the setup I did in the screens and menus. With 2 clicks on screen, menu will be available.
Also I use a headset attached to the handlebars as "remote control", the screen is turned off and only turned on when you press the button or when there is notification on the path.

I'm developing a tutorial where I use this dashboard, if you want to take a look. https://goo.gl/IgF5zG
  •  

jusc

Hi MM,

No problem it's of course yours. I often use the possibility to move the "middle of the map" down to have a better view in front of my direction. And than your dashboard would  overlap the cursor.
And sorry for my previous post in German.
Regards J.