Problems with the Interface to Copilot

Started by borkenkäfer, February 18, 2016, 20:33:00

borkenkäfer

Hi,

I'm using Locus Pro 3.15.3. Last year I could send coordinates from POI's (button map applications) to navigation apps especially the Copilot app. Using this feature, the map in copilot was opened directly with the coordinates and I could use them to fix the point as the next target place. Now it works no longer in this way. Copilot only opens the main menu.
Sending coordinates to another apps, for instance MapFactor it works like before.
I sent call to the Copilot support, but I would like to ask here, if there anything was changed on the interface of Locus.

thanks and regards
Thomas
Viele Grüße
Thomas
  •  

ThierryA

Same problem here.
Found any solution ?
  •  

Menion

Hi guys, I'm testing it and it seems to be a problem on copilot side as it's ignore all common requests to start navigation to certain point. If you are interested in this feature, I may only suggest to contact developers of CoPilot as it looks like work on their side. Thanks for understanding.
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •  

borkenkäfer

Hi menion, thank you for the answer and taking the trouble to test it. The CoPilot support accepted the problem as a bug in the meantime and asked me to wait for the next CoPilot version.

Regards
Thomas
Viele Grüße
Thomas
  •  

Menion

- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •