color of track according to speed/altitude

Started by golgot, April 14, 2011, 06:48:36

Menion

if you want to apply this on existing tracks, you have to edit every single track (and select this in Edit track screen). In settings is ability to set color of recorded tracks, not already stored ...
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •  

Khaytsus

Quote from: "menion"if you want to apply this on existing tracks, you have to edit every single track (and select this in Edit track screen). In settings is ability to set color of recorded tracks, not already stored ...
Makes sense, how did I miss that!  Works great!
  •  

idk

Haha.. how cool is that? I was just about to write the same request for a feature like this because I've also tried my tracks and found it really helpful.

It is really cool of you Menion, that you interact so great with your customers. There is no doubt, that the little money I spent on Locus Pro is the best spent money for any virtual product I've got! You don't get such a good support for software products that cost 10 times more then Locus Pro!!! Awesome!

Anyway, I've got a question :P

Is it possible, to enable a legend, that shows which speed each color  represents? In "My Tracks" there there is a legend as far as I remember. Didn't find it in Locus, but maybe I'm just blind  :oops:
  •  

Menion

hehe, thanks for nice words. No there isn't legend available, but it's true that it may come handy ... I'll try to create one in some way
  •  

golgot

I'm quite late but, sorry for that, but THANKS A LOT MENION,

All this software is amazing!
  •  

Menion

you're welcome :)
  •