Fieldnotes PRO

Started by eldron, October 01, 2015, 14:44:43

eldron

Hi,
I have just installed the latest Update of Fieldnotes (from yesterday) and noted that there were a lot of changes listed with a [PRO] tag. Does that refer to having the Locus pro version or is there a fieldnotes PRO version too? I checked in the play store and within the fieldnotes addon, but couldnĀ“t find a Pro version anywhere.
I am interested in some of the pro features, but couldnĀ“t find them anywhere in the app.
I do, of course, have Locus pro installed.
  •  

Menion

I think it will be related to Pro version of add-on, not Locus.

Because of simplicity of developing, this "Pro version" is purchasable over Locus Store in section "Features"
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •  

eldron

I would have never, ever looked in the Locus store for an add on pro key. Maybe it should be made available as an in app purchase too? Or at least there should be a note in the App where you can purchase the pro version.
  •  

Menion

Well, I can say nothing against it. Anyway whole add-on and all around is in hands of add-on cretor Ormoru, so it is on him. We only provided place is store, which save him many many hours by implementing very complicated system for purchasing over Google Play.
  •  

eldron

Does he follow this forum or is there a better way of contacting him?
Because if he wants to sell his Pro licences he should really tell people where they can purchase them.
  •  

Menion

Jup,he is here: http://forum.locusmap.eu/index.php?action=profile;u=470 , on help desk and also on support email of his app I'm sure!
  •  

Stargaterunner

•