[APP] - version 3.12.x (05. 10. 2015)

Started by Menion, September 25, 2015, 06:28:58

Menion

Understand. What I thinking is dialog with "File has no data to import. Do you want to copy it into MapItems directory and display"? Which should solve this problem. But I!ll have to test and think about it little more.
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •  

Menion

Bug-fix version 3.12.1 release. I looked that there are almost no problems in 3.12.0 and in the end, it is quite a long list of fixes. Thanks all for reports!
  •  

balloni55

problem with track recording parameter not completely solved, two values in profil stay always on "0" after change of value in setting

by the way, locus update size grows up to nearly 20 Mb, respect ;)
LMC 3.70.0 AFA
Locus Map 4.22.2.1 Gold AFA
LMC User ID c8b19276f
LM4 User ID e06d572d4
  •  

Menion

ah damn, thanks!

And 20 MB ... I'm trying to keep size as small as possible, but it still grow ... fortunately 20 MB still isn't so bad.
  •  

jusc

Has adress sarch changed?
In older versions I could write only one character and got a list of previous written adresses beginnig with this character.
Now it works only for the very last character, but not for other characters?

Within the adress search it was a bit easier to tip on the checkmark (at the right bottom of adress search field), that is now missing. There is only the lens at the right top corner?

Regards J.
  •  

Menion

Hello jusc, hmm quite interesting as I change nothing in these suggestions during search. I'll fix it, thanks!

And yes, this is only button that starts search for now, but do not worry. Whole "address search" screen is completely rewriting (I'll start during next days) so this will also change.
  •  

balloni55

additional to my post #32
if i start track record with this "Jogging" profile i see "pencil icon" in toppanel, but no track is recorded or drawn on map.
All other recording profiles work well.
LMC 3.70.0 AFA
LMC User ID c8b19276f
LM4 User ID e06d572d4
  •  

Christian

Locus Pro still crashes on preview of a track in gpsies webservice :(

Edit: after updating Locus Pro twice manually i got 3.12.1 finally. And i got the preview in gpsies webservice.
  •  

balloni55

GPSies:
nice preview on map! thanks :)
only in landscape mode the map has width of portrait

"only my tracks" , search result fit :D
"only my private tracks" , search result fit :D
i think it make no sense user is able to enable both at same time, in my case "only my private tracks" are visible with both enabled.

export:
after i navigate to track folder it is not clear how to select track which should be exported.
- click on eye button > nothing happen :-[
- click on mini map preview > GPSies dialog is closed and track is visible on map :-[
- click on values in middle part > track is exported to GPSies :)

i think, in this case complete field of track should accept selection for export

LMC 3.70.0 AFA
LMC User ID c8b19276f
LM4 User ID e06d572d4
  •  

Menion

@Christian: glad to hear that it works to all people, fine

@balloni55: hmm both checkboxes ...I had to think for some time, and you are correct of course, thanks :). Picking of track from list improved. I was also thinking on it and completely forget ...
  •  

john_percy

With today's update of StreetView the Locus interface to it is broken, though the functionality remains

Voluntary and Velocity themes - https://voluntary.nichesite.org
  •  

Menion

Hmm interesting. You have latest version of Street view from Google Play?
  •  

balloni55

Hi menion,
thanks for answer,
any comment to landscape map view?

additional question, is it possible for user to change line style "color and width" ?  orange is not always optimal, depending on used map/map theme
LMC 3.70.0 AFA
LMC User ID c8b19276f
LM4 User ID e06d572d4
  •  

john_percy

Quote from: menion on October 07, 2015, 12:24:57
Hmm interesting. You have latest version of Street view from Google Play?
Yes, latest version this morning: 2.0.0.104717310
Voluntary and Velocity themes - https://voluntary.nichesite.org
  •  

Menion

@balloni55: hmm landscape ... if you try to play with Locus in landscape, you may notice, that ALL! dialogs should have this width. This is design I decided to use in Locus and for this short-time-usage previews, I think it is not a problem.

"color and width" - hmm try to check your global settings for tracks in settings > misc > color/width of track

@john_percy :  seems that Google changed more then icon. "Street view" application is not anymore usable and I unable to find (even after decompile of whole Street view app) how to use it directly from Locus. Google force developers to integrate Street view directly into their apps thanks to new system they offer. Unfortunately this should increase size of app a lot and mainly force Locus to be dependent on devices with Google Services, which I do not want. Fortunately Google Maps application still offer method how to display Streev view from 3rd party app so I will use this method. So simply - thank you, in next version it should be OK. Anyway to display Street view from Locus will be needed only Google Maps application, not a Street View application (which is completely useless for 3rd party apps)
  •